1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Tribe XMAS PArty @ ??

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by ecstasy riot, Dec 11, 2001.

1. ecstasy riot

ecstasy riot TRIBE Member

Too much drink tickets. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Marcia, Shannon, Jordan and Dan are just the coolest Tribe members.

Later maybe a review... ??

meghin

2. ecstasy riot

ecstasy riot TRIBE Member

Actually no name dropping... I hate that.

I love all my friends equally. [​IMG]

3. PinkAngeL

PinkAngeL TRIBE Member

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    more later
    goodnight

4. PinkAngeL

PinkAngeL TRIBE Member

Now I am really wishing I had saved one of those gingerbread men Jo and I baked for myself.
    Hope everyone enjoyed them!! [​IMG]

5. doodlebug

doodlebug TRIBE Member

TOO MUCH FUN!
    Had a great time. To all the people I met and talked to, you're al TOO lovely.
    love it!
    Thank you for a wicked night! [​IMG]

6. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

Shout-outs to the cramped Svet car crew!
    (Sunny, Keith, Matt, Jay)

I'm off to the station peeps, more tomorrow (today?) if I make it through the day!

*laughs*

Oh dear GOD am I going to be kicking myself.

Anyone who is awake, 89.5 y'all!

Joanna [​IMG]

7. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

BEST NIGHT EVAR

more when sober [​IMG]

t. tAnTrUm

8. doodlebug

doodlebug TRIBE Member

Anyone who is awake, 89.5 y'all!

Joanna [​IMG][/B][/QUOTE]

GOOD CALL! thank you for letting me know, it sounds really SWEET right now!!

9. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

That's Peter Nomad hun, stay tuned for Finch and James Maggs, and maybe a shout out from me!

Joanna [​IMG]

10. doodlebug

doodlebug TRIBE Member

It was nice meeting you, even if it was brief!

me = girl in red tank girl t-shirt.

11. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

Doodlebug ROCKS
    on a side note
    Thank god norm and I went for pizza...sobering up
    slowly

t. tAnTrUm

12. doodlebug

doodlebug TRIBE Member

*blushing*
    and you're gorgeous! muah!
    [​IMG]

13. unklespins

unklespins TRIBE Member

yeah, i'm nice and smashed right now...
    but one of the funnest monday nights evar!

nice to hang out with jay...aka futronic, thanks so much for introducing me to so many ppl....

pre-roller...you are by far the best bro evar...your sis is amazing, i love her...and you equally...thanks so much for fronting the cash...and the ride...the 20th is ours

good to finally meet some real tribers...
    hardtekfunk...def want to mail you some of my shit...appreciate your techno knowledge, good to finally meet you...

smiley jo...your cookies were amazing...but not sitting well in my tummy right now...def ate way too many...

aphrodite and chiclet...by far the cutest couple of all time, i loved meeting you guys so much, thanks for everything...

everyone else i met tonight...thanks so much...it was good to actually put names to faces...

by far, best monday night EVAR!!!!

b

14. doodlebug

doodlebug TRIBE Member

nice and smashed am I, indeeeeed [​IMG]

15. jynx

jynx TRIBE Member

ohhhhh......wikked party.....

t'was 2 weeks before Christmas
    and all through studiocorp
    everybody was stirring,
    and dancing all around.
    The music was blaring
    the lights gave me epilepsy.
    and those who weren't there,
    best be there next year!

yeah so I suck at ryhming....you would too if you were still kinda tipsy...!
    I had a freakin blast...was great to meet some new people and see some old friends...
    [​IMG]

16. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

$502 raised and a cheque goes to the Yonge St. Mission later today.

Thanks DJs for spinning. I am so fortunate to be able to get them to donate their time, and they do it with a smile too.

Thank you everybody for coming. You just make me all mushy inside. What a wonderful thing TRIBE has become, and it is all because of you.

Thank you.

alexd

17. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

Sorry everyone.. coulndt make it [​IMG]
    have an exam at 9am...
    back to my books now... (no, not the ass massage ones although it would be fun to be examined on that stuff [​IMG])

18. starr

starr TRIBE Member

wish i had been there and not at robarts studying [​IMG]
    sounds like it was supah-fun
    tbk better represent for the 20th
    see you after exams

19. jus me

jus me TRIBE Member

Rob & me got there just before 10. Postmod & Sugar were there to greet us christmas cheer. [​IMG] Got a tape, will listen to it on the way to work.

Although there was few ppl when we got there, the place filled up quickly! I liked the venue *alot*. All the visuals were tripping me out bad, when I first got there (even though I was sober, mind you). You know it's a good party if you have trouble finding the damn place!...do ppl live there? We almost wandered into a bedroom. [​IMG]

It was great to meet new faces and sit down and have a chit chat with some of the TBK. And yes, you did remember me! *surprised* [​IMG]

All in all, I had a wicked time! And thanks for the drink Alex! You're a celebrity in your own right! I'll trade you my Che shirt for yours! [​IMG]

20. JMan

JMan TRIBE Member

A great time and a great location. Thank you Alex for putting on a bash for the people and donating the proceeds to a good cause. That's how it should be done...

JMan

21. Che

Che TRIBE Member

WHAT?! I'll trade you [​IMG]

22. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

It was nice meeting some of you last night!

Sorry if I wasn't the most talkative peep in the place but I have trouble socializing on a monday!

What a crazy party for a monday, I had to split at around 12:30 due to the strobes tripping me out!

Next up Blue Mountain!

23. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

and meghin, don't forget YOU -- for being the kewlest triber with a cigarette (excuse me, menthols aren't really cigarettes!?!)....

24. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

I'm still blinking in recovery from the obscene use of strobe lights! I would have loved to met more new Tribe faces, but I could barely see as it was...

Merry Christmas everybody!

So many peeps groovin' on the dancefloor - THAT'S what i love about Tribers...y'all make sure to get your shake shake time!

Thanks for the smiles and good vibes to all I met there!: Par-T (he never lost his hardcore), Alchemy (sorry 'bout the willy!), Orange Ritchie(always mr. cool), Norm (have a specially nice christmas [​IMG] ), Stacey (was that your boyfriend beside you all night? Grab HIS butt for me!), Dan (big cheers to mr. big), Jay (photo demon!), unklespins (WICKED to meet you and your posse!), Allie (finally - I'll make it out for pizza another time, promise!), Smiley Jo (man, your hugs are the bestest), and Kieth (i can't wait to see you in a toque).

For those who didn't meet me, I was the punk in the 'SHUT UP' sleeveless t - I'll meet you all eventually!

PS - where the hell is joey? I never see him post anymore! Hamilton ain't THAT far!

@m.

25. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

that was cool. huh-huh huh huh-huh. lets do it again.

ya! ya! more! vroooooom! heh-heh heh hehe hehahah!

thanks to tha D. -wikked venu bro.

good to see everyone again. [​IMG]

Peace & love. D