1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Tribe Medieval Times trip.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by PosTMOd, Mar 31, 2002.

1. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

I won't organize it, but I would like to say it would be the funniest thing ever.

Thirty stoned, drunk, dirty ravers. And wenches.

2. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

i dont think there is a bigger medieval times fan than me. i even tried to get a job as the queen. they told me they already had one. YOU CAN HAVE TWO!!!!

3. beaker

beaker TRIBE Member

i used to live across the hall from some of the guys who worked there (jousting and swordfighting and what not). they were all in this really heavy metal band called Hammerthumb. they all had mullets. and they smoked crack. nice guys though...

4. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

a few friends of mine went on a highschool roadtrip there back a bunch of years ago. all i remember them telling me about it was that they kept yelling;
    FUCK HIM UP!!!!!! FUCK HIM UP!!!

coming from a catholic highschool i bet they got the lashes for that one.

--craig

5. joey

joey TRIBE Member

i'll go!

i'll prolly win too

6. PosTMOd

We could dress in leather fetish wear.

SUNKIST: group discount at your work?

7. Karim

Karim TRIBE Member

I know a future knight. This one guy back in Highschool. He's still in highschool cause he was younger, but this guy took jousting lessons and what not. He had all this shit at home too. Needless to say when I had to do a video project on the crusades, I went to him.

He works at Medievel Times during the summers, they are basically breeding him to be a knight.

:mad: <---- Go RED TEAM!!
    Karim

8. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

you better beleive it. can we wear buttplugs too?

9. PosTMOd

Duh... like, who goes anywhere without a buttplug?

10. PosTMOd

Okay.... craziest idea ever.

A rave at Medieval Times.

Or, if that's not allowed, Black Creek Pioneer Village. Wenches there too, I hear.

11. joey

joey TRIBE Member

i call town drunk!!!

12. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

i am so game for this.. i love hte amount of food you get...

Someone hookus up!

Dave

13. cdp

cdp TRIBE Member

Hey, I've heard it's pretty cool too. If you guys organize something, will it be open to tribe newbies like me?

charles.
    (i wanna go!)

14. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

i remember that one of the few remaining all male rez houses at u of t went there a couple of years ago for their end of year dinner. they got hammered and had a blast - but i think that the medival times doesn't serve liquor and there would be kids around.

much more important, lori, you can get us discounts on fetish wear? that'd be sweet!!!

15. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

I'd go.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Yum, the smell of horse shit while eating, delish!!