1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

tribe basketball team

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Quirkz, Jan 17, 2002.

1. Quirkz

Quirkz TRIBE Member

ok, this is the second 10 weeks session I've played in thisleauge. It's good ball, maybe about the level of a team of senior high school players, so unless you at least played in high school you probally won't enjoy getting stomped on.

But it fills up quickly, and he does two leagues, one that plays monday nights, and one that plays later in the week. I want to be on the monday night league starting in april.

Would any tribe people want to go in as a group for part of a singles team? That means us plus however many people needed who signed up as single players.

2. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

I've got game!

Or wait ... maybe that's "I've got gay".

Cheers ... Ian [​IMG]

3. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

how much

jeremy -rim rockin- jive

4. silver1

silver1 TRIBE Member

Email me Matt. If we can get in a team for monday nights, I'm in.

5. Quirkz

Quirkz TRIBE Member

It's 100$ for 10 refed and scored games.

6. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

this i've gotta see. [​IMG]

7. Heinz57

Heinz57 TRIBE Member

no weekend leagues?

8. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

heinzy check your email.

9. Heinz57

Heinz57 TRIBE Member

yes maam

10. sen

sen TRIBE Member

i'd also enjoy playing in a weekend league.

11. C-NiCE

C-NiCE TRIBE Promoter

I played in the friday league during the fall and the ball is pretty good. I was too late signing up for the winter league but I would definitely be down for the April league so sign me up! How did the Tribe team do in the fall? I think my team finished third.

Chris