Travel back in time...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by mingster, Jan 15, 2002.

1. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

picasso treated his mistresses like complete shit.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Stopping The Chruch from defacing and destroying some of the great master pieces of art.

3. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

I'd travel back in time and kill things in the dinosaur age like Homer did...

pr0nstar

4. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

hrmmmm...

-I'd want to back and hand with Christopher Columbus, as he discovered the "new world"

-Go back to the late 1800's and be at the exact place that ice hockey was created.

-Chill with Sigmund Freud

Bias

5. matty

matty TRIBE Member

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Caligula.

6. Sporty Dan

Sporty Dan TRIBE Member

........and then the Egyptians roasted the aliens on an open fire......

...I;d travel back to last week and remind myself to set my vcr to record Survivor.
    ...then I;d travel back before that to inform myself that doing pcp at the strip club is not as good an idea as it sounded at the time.

YAY!

dan.

7. miguel

miguel TRIBE Member

hey jeremy.. just FYI the mayans were in central america and the incans were in south america.

macchu picchu is beautiful and should certainly be seen. i plan on going back there in december.

8. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

- i'd want to go back and stand with Horatio at the bridge to hold back the Etruscan army.

- i'd like to go back to WWI and witness the aerial battle in which my great-grandfather was shot down behind enemy lines and find where the germans actually buried him (he's not in the cemetery that they said he was).

9. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

back in time, not into fiction. [​IMG]

10. InFa

InFa TRIBE Member

I'd like to go back to the beginning.

Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

11. Viceroy

Viceroy TRIBE Member

I would love to be able to see the Dinosaurs...all from the safety of an invisible bubble that would keep me protected at all times. [​IMG]

Peace,
    Steve

12. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

I'd go back to the Pleistocene to see who our ancestors were.

13. Moez

Moez TRIBE Member

yah, he wasn't exactly the epidemy of chivalry.
    he was quite the womanizer.

I would like to travel back to even as near as the 60's and 70's.

14. graham

graham Well-Known Member

Ironman travels time
    for the future of mankind

15. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

you don't think there was a factual jesus? i'm agnostic but i think there woulda been.

16. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

HA FUCKING HA!

read my first reply to see why i think it's so funny
    LOL

17. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

I would go back in time as far as ONE minute back.

That way, wherever i go, everything would have already happened a minute ago..

[​IMG]

18. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

What if you have already gone back in time, and everything has already happened? We live in the passed, we just don't know it?

19. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

I KNOW IT.
    hehe

the present doesnt exist... how can it? there's no proof of 'now' only was and will be.

[​IMG]

20. djcheezwhiz

djcheezwhiz TRIBE Member

"doctor who music in the background"
    i would like to go back to yesterday so i could think of something cool to say when this topic was posted today [​IMG]

jc

21. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Wish I could do this all the time. Or when someone says something mean, or hurts your feelings, and two days later, you think of the perfect comeback...

Ming.

22. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

I'd go back about 5 minutes stir my pasta sauce so it woudln't have burned.

Then I'd go back to July 12th, 1982 at around 6pm to witness my own birth.

Then I'd go back to the early 1970's at some random disco club to witness my mother in all her diva glory to see if her claims of being drug free are actually true or not.

I'd have loved to been there when Jane Goodall first discovered tool use among chimpanzees... one of the most revolutionary discoveries that altered our perceptions of humaness.

Nazi Germany... those spectacular addresses Hitler gave out to crowds of thousands with those huge banners and everything so majestic and royal... just to see how incredible they actually were that they managed to brainwash an entire nation into such horrific actions..

Then I'd travel to the 1920's and chill with the flappers. They owned.

Then i'd do the whole Bohemian circut in France at the dawn of the century... drink some absynthe, chill with the crazies and the prostitues...

Go back a little bit more... chat it up with Oscar Wilde if i could...

Being there for some of the great archaeological discoveries... finding the rosetta stone, deciphering heiroglyphics and unlocking the mysteries of egypt, being with Schlieman, Evans, Dorpfield, Layard, etc.. when they made all their great finds...

Christ, i could go on and on... there really isn't any ancient society i woudln't absolutely kill to check out. Mediaeval england, greek and roman empires, check out some ancient chinese dynasties....you name it.

Chill with philosophers and psychologists who shaped thought over time... go back to the Lyceum or those ancient bathhouses... mmm =)

=tina= <--brain overloaded

23. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

Sounds great but do you speak any of the greek or latin dialects of the time?

Does this time traveling include language education too? [​IMG]

24. silver1

silver1 TRIBE Member

25. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd go back like 12 years and invest some serious cash in microsoft.