1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

track ID

Discussion in 'Trance Room' started by swilly, Jan 14, 2002.

1. swilly

swilly TRIBE Member

on the danceportal.uk website there is a live set from the earth dance party or whatever at brixton academy. roughly the third or 5 track in the set has this girl singing the lyric " loving you is easy cause your beautifull, making love with u is all i want to do , everything i do is cause i love you la la la la la"" anyways she rambles on with the la la la for about 10 seconds. however it sounds like hard trance or perhaps even nu nrg does anybody know what this track is called
    thanx
    swilly

2. Greg Benz

Greg Benz TRIBE Member

Marc Et Claude - I Need Your Lovin'

There's a bunch of different rmx's of it so I'm not sure what mix your looking for, but that's the name of the track [​IMG]

Cheers,

Greg.

3. twitch

twitch TRIBE Member

Probably the Ratty Mix [​IMG]
    At least that's the one I like.. kinda cheesy but then so nice and hard.

4. twitch

twitch TRIBE Member

p.s. my copy is on the Positiva label

5. pachainibiza

pachainibiza TRIBE Member

iio-rapture i think your talkin bout..check out that track and let me know...

6. djmikeconradi

djmikeconradi TRIBE Member

Loving You - Marc et Claude

mines on positiva too

7. swilly

swilly TRIBE Member

nope i checked and they were all wrong the voice of the girl on the iio rapture one sounded similar which leads me to belive there is a relationship was the iio rapture the name of the group or the track

8. swilly

swilly TRIBE Member

ooops i was wrong ok the a second marc et one was correct thankx

9. FunK_DoCta

FunK_DoCta TRIBE Member

^^^ Silly Willy!

If you like stuff like Rapture and that song then check out Andrea Brown - Trippin

10. Fir3start3r

Fir3start3r TRIBE Member

Ya...from the lyrics you gave...I'd say this one too... [​IMG]