1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

track ID

Discussion in 'Jungle Room' started by t-boy, Jan 25, 2002.

1. t-boy

t-boy TRIBE Member

ok i feel pretty stupid asking this, since I shoudl prolly know this.. but what's the name of that track with the girl singing "you drive me crazy", and who is it by?

thank you

2. dj velocity

dj velocity TRIBE Member

Fine Young Cannibals

3. Vise

Vise TRIBE Member

Hehehe... nice one Dan. I thought it may have been 'Warhead' but apparently not!

[​IMG]

4. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

^^^you think every tune is 'Warhead' [​IMG]

5. t-boy

t-boy TRIBE Member

oh man you guys got my hopes up.. and then. ahh...

well hopefully someone can help.. please

6. Don DaDa

Don DaDa TRIBE Member

Isnt it on that nicky blackmarket pack.. "you drive me crazy, the way you got me open baby" If this is the one. Its called "Ras 78" by Digital/Sprit

7. Vise

Vise TRIBE Member

Ummm, unfortunately not. The vocal track you mentioned is the Jill Scott 'It's Love' Bootleg (one of the 2 versions), while 'Ras 78' by Digital is a moody amen thing.

8. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

bo!

9. t-boy

t-boy TRIBE Member

oh thanks so much!

ahh i feel at peace now. must download track.

10. evil homer

evil homer TRIBE Member

Jill Scott says "they say I'm crazy"

I highly recommend you chekc out the original on (i think) words and music volume 2 (by Jill Scott obviously) which is a fantastic LP if you like that sound

You drive me crazy is the fine young cannibals (and it kinda sounds like a girl singing)

11. dj velocity

dj velocity TRIBE Member

who did the first "its love" rmx? The strict roller that holds true to the original not that other waste of vinyl that was released a month later.

Sounds like it could be a Danny Byrd mix to me

12. Don DaDa

Don DaDa TRIBE Member

Ya, when I said it was "ras 78", I was way off...it was the song on the other side of the rec that I was thinking of...dj spice, is this love.
    peace

13. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

one of those drumnbass tunes that never seem to die...hate that tune!

14. t-boy

t-boy TRIBE Member

Man that's one sweet song.. the original, that is. I like it much better than the j spot remix. Jill Scott's got a beautiful voice, so fucking talented.