1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Total Science @ Silk thursdays.

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by DJ.CODE, Jan 28, 2002.

1. DJ.CODE

DJ.CODE TRIBE Member

???...
    anyone care to share how the night went?

code.

2. DJ.CODE

DJ.CODE TRIBE Member

What, no one went?
    Someone must have something to say?

code.

3. [- FuNKtiOn -]

[- FuNKtiOn -] TRIBE Member

well, Total Science spun in London on Wednesday, and he tore shit up, living up to the name he has made for himself.

however, someone should shoot London's mc's.

4. blueker

blueker TRIBE Member

^^^Ouch! Whitey is not THAT bad. But I don't like MCs either. Total Science (in London) definately played some shit I've never heard before, especially at the beginning of their set. I had a good time, sitting most of the time though b/c I was so burnt out. Boourns to that!

-Olga

5. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

only one of em was there?

6. [- FuNKtiOn -]

[- FuNKtiOn -] TRIBE Member

okay, so there is 2 of them?
    well, the one dude came on and spun for an hour and a bit, and then another guy came on.
    I wasnt sure if the second guy was also from Total Science. the mc wasn't yelling "BO! TOTAL SCIENCE!" anymore when the second guy came on.
    I left shortly after that point anyways.

7. jungleboy

jungleboy TRIBE Promoter

they played a sick set...mixing was on-point...tunes were running...a good night....I can't beleive I'm doing a review for something that was two weeks ago....

8. DJ.CODE

DJ.CODE TRIBE Member

^^^ well, someone had too!

thanx.