1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Tonight on CFTO Channel 9...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by D-Monic, Mar 20, 2002.

1. D-Monic

D-Monic TRIBE Member

Tonight on CFTO Channel 9:

Eastern Bloc & Fully Loaded Distribution Marketing Manager Jay Thomas will be appearing in the entertainment segements of the nightly news (6:00 pm & 11:00 pm) to discuss the state of the club Industry.

Check It Out!

2. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

I just saw a blurb on it. They say that night clubs are "hot, hot, hot!"

3. Lil'Timmy

Lil'Timmy TRIBE Promoter

Yeah J.T!!

This will be interesting!

4. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

It's over! It closed a few years back! Live in the Now! ;)

<--tired of hearing how good Industry was, but probably more due to bitterness that I never went.

5. da MiGHTy pLUm!

da MiGHTy pLUm! TRIBE Member

uh......
    I think "uh...." sums up my response to their little story....

-ron!

6. D-Monic

D-Monic TRIBE Member

Sorry, let me rephrase:

"...will be appearing in the entertainment segements of the nightly news (6:00 pm & 11:00 pm) to discuss the state of the 'club Industry'"

A little clearer now...

7. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

Saw most of the thing...

Those were clubs, all right, just not ones that I would go to even if you paid me... okay, maybe if you paid me and gave me enormous quantities of at least a half dozen heavy drugs to dull my sense of queasy boredom and to quell the bouts of laughter that would make it look like I was having a seizure, all the while trying to plug my ears ("The earplugs... they do NOTHING") to stop the assault of "music" that would come out of a can if it were to be somehow mutated into a physical form, or maybe in thin slices of orange substance covered in plastic wrappers, with the obvious misnomer of "Cheese" on the cover... music so bad, calling it cheese would be a positive exaggeration...

8. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

*bump*