1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

TIMMY P @TURBO

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by me, Apr 21, 2001.

1. me

me TRIBE Member

Does anyone know how to get Blue Lagoon shooters out of a 100% cotton hoody?
    Actually, I'm calling out all "TBC'ers" to throw on 'Traffic Jam' CRANK IT and cause some congestion. Right now.

TRUST-------------->SUKE 1899.

p.s. Timmy Rocked.

2. Suke

Suke TRIBE Member

The party was hype. Couldn't really stick around for prime time. Tim vs. Myka this Friday ...

The tunes are a flowin' in my crib. Nothing like an all day after party. Rinseout!

me ... I didn't know you spun [​IMG] ... "Happy Birthday Eclipze"

backtrack the record ....... !!!GONNA ROCK THIS FUCKA LIKE THREE THE HARD WAY!!!

HOODIES HOODIES HOODIES ------------------> Suke.

3. Suke

Suke TRIBE Member

One more thing ... I was molested by a board member. I didn't know she was feelin the S-vibe??? Bloody hell.

4. tella

tella TRIBE Member

who's tim patrick? [​IMG]
    the set of the night belonged to the one like doublecross. had the basement jammin'. trust --------> natalie 1787

5. me

me TRIBE Member

"Don't take my kindness as weakness."
    Big Bwoy ------------>230Ad.

6. Crouse

Crouse TRIBE Member

I had a great time at Turbo on Friday. I was really looking forward to hearing an extended set of Tim Patricks and he did not disappoint one bit. I was surprised to hear a much more progressive sound than I was expecting, but anyone that knows me would realize that's fine by me. [​IMG]
    Thanks again to Shadrach (I hope you enjoyed your B-day)

Now I just have to wait for Justin Robertson on May 4th.

Jay.
    (around 3 or 4, did anyone else think they heard a new remix of Halo Varga's 'Future'??? Maybe I'm just losing it!)