Those Pontiac Vibe commercials...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Cydome, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Cydome

Cydome TRIBE Member

OK, I don't really have any feelings for or against the ads or the car, all I want to know is the name/artist of that song they use? Anybody? Help would be greatly appreciated.

CY

2. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

dude with the dreads on the bus looks like friendlyman.

3. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

i don't know what you're talking about, but i caught a misubishi ad yesterday where there is a girl kinda doin the robot in the passenger seat with that crash vegas (or is it dirty vegas?) song, 'days go by' (?) playing and i liked it a lot.

good ad. made me want that car. that's a rare feeling.

isn't the vibe jsut a renamed aztec? *ugliest car ever*

Last edited: Mar 14, 2002
  4. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

I like how Pontiac has hopped on the bandwagon with their comercials using vector graphics to be different then the others!

I am not sure if it is the same commercial that we are talking about though?

5. Cydome

Cydome TRIBE Member

I think there are about 3 different ads, one like Klubmasta mentioned, with the guy on the bus starin' out the window at the car and then he starts bopping his head to the music. Another one has a bunch of construction workers all hammering stuff and the car pulls up and they all start hammering in sync, and I can't think of the 3rd one right now...But dats dem!

CY

6. smile

smile Well-Known Member

i know what you mean! that song they play at the end of those commercials has a seriously FAT beat.

it sounds REALLY familiar too.

7. Fir3start3r

Fir3start3r TRIBE Member

I like the one with the dog's head bobbin' up and down on the dashboard to da beat....:D

8. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

^^^isnt that a volkswagen commercial?

p[l]a+0

9. Dr. Grinch

Dr. Grinch TRIBE Member

The Tune is Called "Chocolate Elvis" and can be found on an OLD OLD OLD Trip-Hop disc called "Triphoprisy Volume II"

Damn I know my old tunes. :)

10. smile

smile Well-Known Member

AHHH FUCK!!!!

i KNEW it!

i had that compilation on vinyl....i must find it again.

the tune is by Tosca, by the way.

11. Balzz

Balzz TRIBE Member

On a related note, I loathe the new Corolla commercial...damn thing is stuck in my head.

The beat kicks, and I start rocking...someone make it stop. :mad:

12. feisty boy

feisty boy TRIBE Member

on a related note, tosca owns