1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Those Cinnabon bastards

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Jeremy Jive, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

All I wanted to do was walk into Union station, buy a ticket and leave. Yet that scent of cinnamon, sugar and icing just wafting in the air could not denied. Like a lemming I performed the drooling zombie walk over and proceeded to order not one but two cinnabons. One regular and one with caramel and pecans.

So my regular lunch is down, one pecan caramel cinnabon was forceful glutoned into my body. Yet there is still one cinnabon sitting here just staring at me. I think it's calling my name. Every so often I get a waft of its cinnamon sugar perfume and I don't know whether to barf or delve into is dilectables.

All hail the Cinnabon glory. For this same reason I avoid Eglinton Subway station at all costs.

jeremy -damn you cinnabastards- jive
  2. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

Eat first..then barf

you got to purge to keep your slim and sexy figure......
  3. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

I love it, but 1 every couple of years is enough
  4. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

I couldn't decide which one would be better so I just bought both.

Binge and purge.

jeremy -willpowerless- jive
  5. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

Once I ate a six pack by myself. In one sitting.

It's been hard to look at them ever since.

But a trip through Union just might change that....

6. AbnerWigglestaf

AbnerWigglestaf TRIBE Member

I fell victim to the alure of the cinabun on the way to the gym one day. Didn't have time to eat it on the subway though so i chowed down at the little juice bar / reception deally we have. It was so much fun to watch the expression on everyone's face as they walk past covered in sweat and you're covered in syrup and icing powder. Almost as good as the day i polished off 15 honey garlic chicken wings pre-workout (the lady at the bar next-door screwed up my order, what was i supposed to do?).
  7. sk8

sk8 TRIBE Member

Damn YOU - now you've gone and said the forbidden word and caused horrible amounts of craving

you must never speak the name *whispers* cinnabon

and the damn things make me sick and i still want them

they're full of crack - i know it. stupid crackabon.
  8. afterglow

afterglow TRIBE Member

ugh. i can't even get them here.

*goes and takes cold shower*
  9. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

^^ lol @ the three of you. haha.
  10. Skipper

Skipper TRIBE Member

I love you
  11. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

[hides face and stares at floor] I was sober, too. [/hides face and stares at floor]
  12. Skipper

Skipper TRIBE Member

I just laughed out loud at my desk.
    The part that makes me hate you is that you can eat and eat and eat and never show it! :mad:
  13. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

I'll take one of those little cinnabitches over here pls!!!:)
    its only gonna be me and my 10 cats for the rest of my life anyway, what the fuck do I give a shit if I turn into a heffer
  14. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

if women smelled like cinnabons nothing would get done
  15. Dr Funk MD

Dr Funk MD TRIBE Promoter

Poot, you're my type of girl!!

Cinnabon is also one of the best scetchy Sunday foods in the world. I try to buy one the day before so that when I get up I can make some coffee and microwave a cinnabon for breakfast. The caffine and sugar gets you right back on your feet!
  16. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

i succumbed to cinnabon's evil draw a month or so ago, treating myself.

it turned out to be the driest, nastiest, crusty hunk of a roll i had ever laid tastebuds on.

i was so shocked and traumatized, i don't know if i can go back after that one horrible experience.

(this is probably for the best, buns.)
  17. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

i thought that's what you told me last saturday, you sweet-talkin' swindling, cinnamon-loving, weaslely-bastard!
  18. kline

kline TRIBE Member

when i lived at bayview'n lawerence, i'd hop off the subway at eglington and grab one of these if i could tell i was off in my timing for the sunnybrooke bus at lawrence station. it killed some time and gave me some extra sugary goodness!

i'm that whacked guy that uses 2 [sometimes 3 i'll admit :p] of those icing dips :D--
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2004
  19. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

went to the paramount on tuesday and the scent was driving me insane.... goddamn those cinnabons!
  20. kmac

kmac TRIBE Member

Sometimes I think the same thing.
  21. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

sugar and spice baby !
  22. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

sugar and weasel.

sweet nothings, indeed!
  23. Muad'ib

Muad'ib Well-Known TRIBEr

once we are married you can get as fat as you like, i don't mind.
  24. kmac

kmac TRIBE Member

Awww, let's for sure get married then.
  25. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

Oh, not quite, hon. Trust me on this one!

(one day I will show you the pictures....)