1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

This one's for the ladies......

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Libradragon, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

I need fun and quirky gift ideas for a good friend's bridal shower this weekend. She's not really a girly girl - she's outdoorsy, athletic, and never concerned herself with frivolous accessories that the *typical girl* usuall worry about. But she's not against them either.

The theme of her party (before we get scandalous at a strip club, i'm assuming) is lingerie. I was thinking of getting her something classy and simple - but i also want to include something fun and exciting.

Any ideas? I guess I could go with the traditional sex toys......but i'd love to hear what kind of ideas you guys have.

2. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

Vibrator. She can use that outdoors :)

3. Libradragon

isn't it ironic? don't you think.

i love how chuck's the first one to reply to a thread named * For the Ladies..*

4. Jennika

Jennika TRIBE Member

lots of "Undergirl" anything...

oh, wait, that's what I want for my upcoming birthday...:D

5. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Well-Known TRIBEr

Collar. Get her a nice leather collar. Or wrist restraints!

6. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

good massage oils are always good if you actually use them.
    I have about 4 different kinds that I've had forever though - and never really use.

other then sex toys, lingerie or satin sheets - (aka "the slip and slide" which are totally fun!!)....
    I don't know??

7. AlyG

AlyG TRIBE Member

I think you should go with the classy outfit in a box, but hide something fun and outrageous to the package or something...tie some crotchless panties into the ribbon or hide some buttplugs in the tissue paper!

8. Libradragon

hmm.....buttplugs? wrist restraints? i can just see her eyes (and her mom's) pop out in horror when (and if) she sees them....

hmm...maybe the reaction alone will be worth it.

but nah....i was thinking of putting together a package of some sort that will include items like:

- blank videotape
    - K-Y jelly
    - beads
    - the *scorpion* ---- two in one vibrator

etc etc....

9. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

And her mom's eyes won't pop at those ^^ items?!?! LOL

10. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

http://www.allaboutmassagers.com/sensual_rabbithabbit.html

[​IMG]

the rabbit

Similar to the Rabbit Pearl, the Rabbit Habbit features a built in battery pack and controls. The unit itself includes both a clitoral stimulator, and a rotating shaft with built in pearls. This this is a blast to use! Dual controls on the bottom of the unit allow for subtle adjustments of the units intensity.

Our Best Selling Vibrator!

--

in a season 1 episode of Sex and the City, 2 of the girls try the rabbit and one gets ridiculously addicted to it

i think it's funny they used a vibrator that actually exists in real life

lots of free publicity there

11. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Well-Known TRIBEr

I didn't think the whole wrist-restraint thing was very controversial anymore... Beads are a good idea though!

12. Libradragon

pink rabbit thingie

now THAT's the kind of bunny I want for easter.

13. sugar

sugar TRIBE Member

Naomi,
    Save your money on a cheaper model. The bunny's not all it's cracked up to be, especially for its approx. $120 price tag.