1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

they don't call her PUNISHER for nothing !!!

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by Guest, Feb 10, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Big Props to the girls from 5th Element Productions (fridays at the Orange Room) for bringing in one of the most SLAMMING techno dj's, period. - the PUNISHER never disappoints!

fast, hard, pounding, relentless beats - it was a techno SMACK DOWN [​IMG]

cheers,
    tommy

next up for 5th element - Luc Raymond next week, and Godfather the week after.

2. tEkKiD

tEkKiD TRIBE Promoter

Hey tommy, you want a real techno smackdown??
    check out my boi, and another one of Toronto's techno masters, this friday ...same place, (orange room)....pure detroit flava for yah ear... Fred Paulo.

peace.

3. d.code

d.code TRIBE Member

Hey- tekkid- whats your name? Are you jeremy from detroit? You know Justin- kirstin?

<-- its Tyler.

Tyler
    (Engine)

4. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

Yeah, I saw Fred Paulo at The Orange Room for the first 5th Element night - he definately kept the crowd moving. Very well done > I'd definately check him out again.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

i was also there for opening night w/ TP....i thought freddy showed him up by playing waay more bumping material - no doubt that g. gow and the detor posse (paulo included) know how to dish out the beats [​IMG]

** side note ** bring back DETOR parties !!! (memories of 'blueprint' from '97 w/ barada live, twonz and murat :eek [​IMG]

cheers,
    tommy

6. nebula

nebula TRIBE Member

The Punisher is amazing. Kinda cute too. I saw her at two different pHryL events, once spinning techno, the other time she brought out some gear and did a dnb live p.a. at the little-known all dnb phryl event during summer 99 at the opera house.

It was mind-bending, and I have the ultimate respect for her as an artist. I wish I could have made it for 5th element.