The worst thing you've ever seen on the net... (WARNING!! open wth caution)

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by OTIS, Jan 18, 2002.

1. I feel kind of guilty, but I don't find a lot of stuff very shocking anymore, as I *think* I might have grown a bit desensitized to a lot of the attrocities and horrible shit that's all over the net. I can generally watch some shit unflinchingly, and don't feel very good about it -> makes me feel as if I am not totally in touch with my humanity.

From the Ministry of worried for myself and those that are like me.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

2. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

I don't have time to read the whole thread so I don't know if this has been posted. And don't aske me why I saw. I once got to see a video file of a woman in her nightgown. You can just see her from the soulders up, and she's sitting there, looking tied to the chair. She's absolutely chillingly looking terrifiyingly to the left. All of a sudden a guy enters on that side with a gun, and he puts in against her head. You can see her begging, and he's laughing and then all of a suden he pulls the trigger and he head goes all the way back and blood splatters against the wall behind it. By far the most disgusting thing I've ever seen (close second is the guy stepping into the road and getting hit by a speeding car, arms and head on way, legs the other)

3. deep

deep TRIBE Member

That's the snuff video I wasw talking about posted in Stile's top 6 kevin.

It's shortened to just before she gets shot but looks pretty real to me, including entrance wound.

4. Vidman

Vidman TRIBE Member

We have a full copy of the Bud Dwyer thing here at work. Haven't found it yet... but I saw the choppy pixelated internet version. That's enough for me.

5. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

Not to get too graphic, but once he shoots her, her head goes back way too fast and too far for it to be fake.

6. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

JFK's assination is easily one of the best peaces of snuff thats been played over and over and over again. As far as disturbing and internet....

Beastiality shit still makes me cringe. Most things involoving "fisting" disturb me a little. I however have no issues with watching people die. I mean fuck thats 24/7 on CNN.

7. Moez

Moez TRIBE Member

I saw this video. I didn't know what it was until it happened. My friend sent it to me.

so disturbing and so sad.

8. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

hey man, nice shot?

9. deep

deep TRIBE Member

I don't think it's too graphic. I have kind of a clinical attitude to those kinds of pictures and find myself dissecting the trauma instead of being grossed out. One thing that did make me question the video was that despite the proximity of the gun barrel to her head when she was shot did not leave any burn marks from the muzzle flash.

10. deep

deep TRIBE Member

nice shot, man

11. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

Good video indeed, but i don't really consider it snuff since A&E used to have JFK specials all the time & play it over & over.

-OTIS

12. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

Deep that is one nasty ass site!!!!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

that japscat on made me sick.

I'll never understand why some people like to eat shit.