The Mile High Club

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Cri, Jan 28, 2002.

1. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

I'm not a member of the club....but from what I've heard from others....

The key is to make lots of eye contact before going to the bathroom with the person you wish to seduce.

When you get up to go to the bathroom....make it really, really obvious to that person that you are headed there. In fact...the entire plane should notice that you just got up.

When you go to the bathroom...do not lock the door and paitently await the arrival of your guest. Unbuttoned clothes help reveal the intentions of your desires.

If no one comes knocking.....repeat several times during the flight.

I went to Miami and one of the attendants was pretty interested in me......I should have asked her.

2. quantumdj

quantumdj TRIBE Member

Wouldnt it be better to do it on a small plane?

I'll have my pilot's license soon.

3. aether

aether TRIBE Member

i'd say, just make 'special friends' with the copilot instead. there's lots more room in the cabin, a good solid door - nobody will suspect a thing, and the copilot never has anything to do anyways.

4. ^NuERA^

^NuERA^ TRIBE Member

when i was 16 i masturbated in the washroom of an airplane.

5. ^NuERA^

^NuERA^ TRIBE Member

then it wouldn't ne a mile high, would it?

6. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

That would probably qualify as mile low.

7. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

Wouldn't that be doing it in the depths of a cave?

I'm interested in this too (what a coincidence! [​IMG]) but I just don't know if I have the balls (no pun intended [​IMG])

8. quantumdj

quantumdj TRIBE Member

One statute mile is 5280 feet. I regularly cruise cross country in a Piper Cherokee 140 at 6000 feet ASL. I can easily be a mile high. Also, the Cherokee can stay in the air for over six hours, for some extended good times.

9. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Um, I hate to be a wet-blanket, but isn't this illegal?
    Can't you get in trouble for it...especially in these times...

Ming.

10. ~Loress~

~Loress~ TRIBE Member

Thats my girl! [​IMG]

I have faith in you Cri&DAve...make me proud! [​IMG]

~Lori <---feelin frisky *ROAR*

11. deep

deep TRIBE Member

I'm leaning more towards it not being possible. For one, you'd have to be pretty damned discreet about it. Number two, I've heard stories of flight attendants telling you to stop altogether, and charges being pressed when the plane lands. As for the washrooms they're too damned small. No way if you're flying coach, maybe if you're in business class, or you can just book a flight on that airline that specializes in it and gives you a certificate afterwards.

12. Silverback

Silverback TRIBE Member

Impossible on a flight to Cancun. I'm assuming you got some vacation package, so you'll be flying a charter airline. The washrooms doors are typically very open to the rest of the cabin. This makes getting in and out extremely difficult. Need I remind you about the constant line up throughout the entire flight. You WILL be caught.

The only time I think you could get away on it is a large plane, 747 size where the washrooms doors can be around corners, more room. Also overnight flights with people asleep will get rid of the lineup factor, and what everyone else said, Business/First class.

Any flight within NA that is half full day or night? .. Don't think so.

<---- travels a hell of a lot and has yet to see a good opportunity.

13. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

Its possible [​IMG], I have a friend who did it and totally got away with it without an eyebrow even being raised. Granted she was on a flight that wasn't full and they did it at night when most people were sleeping or trying to so there was not so much washroom activity going on.

14. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

I would say that mile high club is possible but IMO only on certain fights. A charter flight to the islands, not really possible. An overnight flight to Europe where your partner and yourself have the window and isle seats and the flight attendants hand out blankets and turn the overhead lights off, possible. But then you wouldn't be in the washroom, and it would turn into mile high and public sex [​IMG]

15. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

^^^ totally [​IMG]...
    you guys can fully do it if you time it right!
    fun fun fun!

16. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

ack - ^^ for Sassy

17. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

I once got a half and half in a stairwell in St.James Town... and I think it was like the 25th floor...

Does that count?

18. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

Perhaps it is Ming...

However during these time I say...Make Love Not War...

Oh yeah...the other guarantee to getting into the Mile High Club is to go on vacation with your significant other.....

I can see the scenerio.....

Me: My goodnes.....I think I'm going to puke
    Her: Are you ok sweety?
    Me: (loudly) I better run to the bathroom and throw up those shitty peanuts they gave me
    Her: Do you want me to come with you?
    Me: No baby (gag)..I will (gag) be right back (gag)

-Quickly I espcape to the washroom and unbutton my clothing

Her: (Thinking out loud) I hope he's ok....I better go check on him

-she knocks on an already open door

Her: Are you ok?

P.S... the key is to transform the moans of pleasure into sounds of vomit spewing....no one will suspect a thing

[​IMG]

19. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

haha^^^ that actually sounds like it would work [​IMG]

20. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

Things to do in life #5454245 [​IMG]

~allie~

21. CC

CC TRIBE Member

when's the flight leave? [​IMG]

CC

22. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

I second that motion [​IMG]

And Shawn and Allie..you dirty dirty's [​IMG]

23. huggs946

huggs946 Well-Known Member

Sex on a crowded charter flight to Cancun is.......NOT HAPPENING!

Sorry [​IMG]

To make matters worse, most passengers aboard will have a hightened sense of awareness due to the events that transpired last September [​IMG] So.....if the 2 of u even think of trying anything, someone will surely notice what's going on and will say something...

HAVE SEX IN THAT BUS THAT TAKES YOU TO THE HOTEL...ONLY GOOD IF YOU ARRIVE LATE LATE @ NIGHT [​IMG]

I respect your good intentions though...

24. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

hey...

check out http://www.milehighclub.com

They have t-shirts and everything. Also, lots of stories about successful and unsuccessful attempts.

[​IMG]

25. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

hey...

check out http://www.milehighclub.com

They have t-shirts and everything. Also, lots of stories about successful and unsuccessful attempts.

[​IMG]