The IGNORANCE that exists on this board.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Chiclet, Mar 11, 2002.

1. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

don't be fooled, this is pest's pattern, he pushes as hard as he can to get a reaction, but when people start to ignore him, stonewall his crap, and not respond to his attempts to start a fight he says how sorry he is so that people will say 'awwww, poor baby' and listen to him again.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Sucks being a newbie.......

3. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Even retards are on a higher level of understanding!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

No I am actually dead serious. I am wrong.
    I forgot how much when I used to like jungle back in 94 I was in love with dj rap. Also ann savage is pretty good. Come to think of it the first time I had went to film on a Saturday night I was really impressed with the music. Chiclet I was not trying slag you, you are a good dj and I do wish you sucess.

5. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

LOL :D
    Kumi you're too cute...

kumi wrote
    let's chop it off for a good evolutionary reason.
    but i would not want to touch it. thanks :)

hahaha

6. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

Touch it?

You would have to have a fucking electron microscope and tweezers to find the damn thing first, I'm sure.

7. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

question: do you like DJ Rap and Ann Savage because they are good dj's? or because they have big tits?

8. AdamAnt

AdamAnt TRIBE Member

We could probably petition AlexD to remove him for hate mongering. Or file charges maybe....

9. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

Are you guys hitting on Pest?

THATS IT!

Damn you Pest, ever since you hit this board, you've horded all the pretty ladies, they've left the rest of us to talk about you at their sleepovers. They pillowfight while saying "bad pest, bad pest, I hate you, I hate you!" then console eachother in their lust.
    [​IMG]

you're the reason all parties are Sausage parties now
    DAMN YOU DAMN YOU TO HELLLLLLL!!!!

Kyfe:D

PS sorry ladies slow day... continue bitching

10. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

I admire female DJ's that transcend the female DJ stereotypes instead of relying on them to further success.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Look I don't hate anyone especially women, I personally think they are the most beautiful things on this earth. I not a racist either, I have friends from different cultures and love toronto because of the diversity. Just because someone does not agree with what you are saying doesn't make them a racist or hateful. Please political correctness is not what I am into, I try to tell it like it is or how I think it is.
    Sometimes I am wrong and sometimes I am right but hey thats life.

12. ADT

ADT TRIBE Member

LOL.. AS IF!

really.. im kidding.. i am! i had to say it... :p

:D

v..abstractdatatype (hopes the GF doesnt see this or im in for it..)

13. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

<PEST>You are a big
    [​IMG]
    </PEST>
    Kyfe

14. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Well, in that case, moron, come and back and say something stupid again. In your case, that would be anything.

And, for those who know me, I am not against idiots and morons. Many of them of them are my friends. But that's just life.

15. atomic

atomic TRIBE Member

pest can't be for real.

seriously.

and he's generating too much negative energy here.

which is bad.

a

16. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

Pest, you have to think before you post!!

Instead of posting stupid shit like
    "I am not saying that with a lot of hard work that a chick cannot get up to a level of skill as a man.
    But I do think for a guy it just comes naturally.
    All I am saying is different people make up different parts of a party or club. Chicks usually bartending and go-godancing and guys security and djing thats just how it is. "

This in turn makes people jump on you.

And then finally you think again and realize that you actually don't really beleive that.

It makes you seem extremely fickle, insincere, and even dumber.

If you truly believe something, then great! But don't use Tribe members opinions as a way to filter all the random dumb ideas that pop into your head into your actual opinion. Filter it through your own head first, and THEN post it. You'll find yourself sounding alot more intelligent when you actually beleive what you post right from the start.

<--doesn't hate Pest :)

17. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

Aw shit! When Kumi calls for your castration, look the FUCK OUT!

BBB.

:D

18. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

And I also think that if you posted your opinion as exactly that, an opinion, you'd be alot more succesful in not being dismissed as a bit slow.

You seem to post your opinion as though it is fact and truth, and all dissenters are unworthy of even floor pie.

You'll find that in most social situations people don't take kindly to that method of delivery.

19. SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete TRIBE Member

oooooo, floor pie!

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Timo! When you get a sec, I really really really want another oven-mit show. Or an elbow fight, or sumpin'.

21. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

22. PosTMOd

Floor, floor pie
    And bed pan dowdie
    Makes my mom bend down
    and stick it in her howdie

Oh, floor floor pie
    And bed pan dowdie
    Can't get enough of that
    wonderful stuff

23. He still needs his girlfriend's help reading the eyechart.

From the Ministry of please read the following

P E S T I S
    N O T W O R T H
    T H E K E Y S T R O K E S
    A N D I S A N A T T E N T I O N
    W H O R E

Prime Minister Highsteppa

24. tEkKiD

tEkKiD TRIBE Promoter

pest.

dude, i think you have to stay clear of internet boards when your drunk. talking from experience..( not the type of these comments) just stay well clear of message boards when you are intoxicated, you say stuff what is truely on your mind and you got the liquid courage........then you realize your bold idiotic remarks and appologize..

dude, all you have been doing is appologizing.... take a minute and think how you could be offending someone before you rampage with stupid remarks.... no one here is perfect, and i KNOW we all have made dumb posts/threads but yours just keep rolling and rollin' and now with appologies after the fact....

i'm quite sure your feeding off this attention dude...

so pat yourself on the back man, and tell yourself you da man.

as for Chiclet... hey i don't know you but i have seen a set with yourself and tuan.. sp? (kid epic) way back about 4-5 years ago and you blew me away.....yes,yes it was TRANCE. Seriously dont let idiots like pest boil yer blood, female dj's the scene needs, and are just as skilled OR FUCKING better than male dj's ..... i could sit here and name off so many fucking female djs that could blow away myself or any TOP NOTCH MALE dj.... but theres no point.... Chiclet keep the beats going girl, im thinking PEST is JEALOUS cause he can only witness skillz and cant develope or do anything about it and a female behind the wheelz of steel drives the sexist idiot crazy.

whord UP Chiclet.... and other female dj's .... do it UP.

peace,

tEkKiD:)

25. PosTMOd

Pestâ„¢ was a made-up persona...

Never existed, never will... and to the three idiots who came up with it: BOOOO-URNS.