1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

the final downlow

Discussion in 'Internet Radio Shows' started by choko, Feb 17, 2002.

1. choko

choko TRIBE Member

hi there,

this note is being sent to everyone on my mailing list whether you're a label rep, distributor, fan, or friend of the downlow.

i am saddened to inform you that sunday feb 24th will be the final downlow. it has become apparent that i can no longer keep up the daily commitment of planning, programming, and hosting the 1groove.com program. my life seems to be taking me in another direction at the moment, and i've had to make the difficult decision to bring the show to a close. believe me when i tell you that it has been a tough decision!

i would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support over the last two years, as you have helped make it a very special time for me. and i'll be sure to be in touch when something else comes along that you may be interested in.

now. for the last downlow, i'm attempting to do an all request show. so if you could e-mail 1groove@theiceberg.com (and put "the downlow" in the subject line) with a favourite downbeat tune that you would like to hear, i'll try my absolute best to play it. although, do so by this friday, february 29th to give me enough time to prepare.

thank you again, and all the best,

chuck topping

2. BottledCaps

BottledCaps TRIBE Member

aww, will you still be doing any occasional future shows at all?

anyways, good luck in your future endeavours.

-Chris S

3. Lil'Timmy

Lil'Timmy TRIBE Promoter

To a good friend, a great DJ, and the guy who had a hand in changing my life.

You will be missed around these halls...again Charles.

Good luck.
    Double T. (make you dance!):p

4. MartyMcFly

MartyMcFly TRIBE Promoter

hey chuck..
    you're always welcome to come on doperadio & drop a set anytime.