The distance from the centre of the earth to your brain...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by PosTMOd, Jan 26, 2002.

1. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

...is the new measure of intelligence.

Scientifically proven, and without a doubt. We used to think that it was the distance from the centre of the earth to your anus, but we are much, much, mucho smarter now.

Worms are short, in fact, they are so short, we call them long instead of short. Now before I go rambling off on a tangent, and mismeasure the distance, let me reiterate:

The distance from the centre of the earth to your brain is a measure of your intelligence.

Of course, you think, of course. That is why we send the astronauts out there, to make us smarter. 2/6,000,000,000.... hmmm, not a bad start.

I just did a quick measurement, and noted that I am a bit smarter than a chimpanzee. Problem is, I'm not sure about units, and the platinum-iridium bar has been 'misplaced' (or that's how I'll explain to the cops when they ask).

Holy moly, it's hard to type while standing on a chair so the distance from the centre of the earth to the brain is increased...

*doink*

2. doughboy

doughboy TRIBE Member

Since your head is always up in the clouds, I guess that means you're the smartest person alive [​IMG]

It's too bad they discovered that it wasn't the distance to your anus. In that case, you would have been Einstein considering how far your head is shoved up there.

^^ All in good fun.

Jason

3. PosTMOd

I can feel and smell the clouds, like asscheeks in the rain.

Huh?

4. doughboy

doughboy TRIBE Member

^^ Exactly!

Jason

5. doughboy

doughboy TRIBE Member

Ever read the book "The Whole Shebang" by Timothy Ferris?

It would probably be something you'd enjoy. It's basically a state of the universe report. Old theories, new theories, all explained without too much technical jargon and babble.

Jason

6. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

7. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

^^ my IQ

8. PosTMOd

Q: Why?

A: Each of us is alone. I know me. You know yourself.

Cogito ergo sum.

Nothing like a little Latin to pat yourself on the back with-- fuck it, it's all Greek to me.

9. PosTMOd

The distance from the centre of the earth to your brain is 6"2'?

That's like a billion trillion degrees and stuff.

10. Obey

Obey TRIBE Member

tabula rasa...
    qoid nutris me destrui...

Latin is for commies and schoolgirls

11. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

well all that pedophilia and sodomy did send doom him to the 7th level of hell

12. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

No thats the relative IQ

13. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

distance is irrelevant

only our position and momentum are relevant

delta-x * delta-P-sub-x = h-planks-constant

14. d.code

d.code TRIBE Member

This explains why pot smokers are so smrt.

Cheers
    Tyler

15. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

YAY

Fifth circuit neurosomatic imprinting roxx0rs. RA Wilson is my head food. Let us proclaim the mystery of faith.

-jM