1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Tasteless Joke thread!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by poker face, Mar 5, 2002.

1. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

I need some laughs so lets here them!

2. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

stolen from beavis and buthead

what's green and red and goes 100mph?

a frog in a blender.

less tasteless, more bad.

3. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

wokka wokka

I hAvE nO toNgUe!!1

4. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

Ok, before I tell this joke just please remember........I'm doing it for the thread.

This is the most tasteless joke I have heard in a loooong time.

"What's the most effective way to kill a fox?"

"Cut off his leg and make him run accross Canada."

sorry:(

5. deep

deep TRIBE Member

Q : how do rednecks celebrate hallowe'en
    A : pump kin

6. deep

deep TRIBE Member

A man walks into a bar and asks for a cold beer.

"Certainly, that'll be one cent sir."

"One penny!" exclaims the guy. "How much for a huge t-bone?"

"Let's see", replies the bartender, "That comes to four cents."

"Only four cents?" says the guy, incredulous. "Where's the financial genius who owns this place?"

The bartender replies, "Upstairs doing to my wife what I'm doing to his business."

7. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

How does a redneck girl know that her sister has her period?
    Daddy's dick tastes funny.

8. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

A guy says to his wife, "I'm in the mood for some 69."

She says, "It's that time of the month, but if you don't care, I don't care."

They go into the bedroom, and are 69'ing like mad dogs when the doorbell rings.

She says, "Answer the door."
    He says, "But my face is a mess."
    She says, "It's just the postman. Answer the door, and if he says anything, just tell him you were eating a jam sandwich."

He opens the door and says, "I'm sorry about my mouth, I was eating a jam sandwich."

The mailman says, "I wasn't looking at the jam on your mouth...I was looking at the peanut butter on your forehead."

9. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

On a fully booked plane trip over the pacific ocean the captain realizes that the weight of the palne is too heavy to make the complete trip across the ocean. The stewards go down below to see if there is anything that they can throw off the plane. Right away they see a huge double sized brand new fridge. they back above and anounce that the owner of the fridge must come forward right away. A man in his late 30's come's forward and asks what the problem is. The staff explain to him the situation. "No way are you throwing my brand new fridge out of the plane" says the man. "But we will all die if we don't" says the staff in return.
    Finally the man agrees, but is quite pissed off.

10. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

It's the day after John's anniversary and he's out golfing with his buddies when they ask him how things went the day before. John told them how it was great because they went to this nice ass ritzy restaurant and everything, and then when the moment was just right, he gave her a HUGE diamond ring. He told them how her eyes bounced off the far wall and back into her sockets, how her jaw had to be picked up from the floor, and how her face lit up the whole restaurant. Then, his best bud said, "Hey, that's great, but I thought she wanted one of those sporty four-wheel drive vehicles?" To which John replied, "Well, yeah, but where the hell am I going to find a fake SUV?"

11. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

A man and a woman are stranded on a deserted island (about 20ft x 20ft with one palm tree). Both of them are still in fine shape (must have been stranded earlier this morning). Suddenly the man sees a huge fish swim right beside the island. He runs to go grab it. when he comes back the woman is dead.
    How did she die?

12. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

ANSWER:

A fridge fell on her!

see my previous two posts above if you don't get it.

13. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

Q: What is the difference between a refridgerator and a vagina

A: The fridge doesnt fart when you pull the meat out!