stupid drunk jock fucktards >:(

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by SUNKIST, Mar 9, 2002.

1. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

walking home from Cream tonite we were waiting at the corner for the light to change. on the opposite side of the street there was about 10 drunk peel pubish/frat house/we're cool when we drink a lot of beer guys setting fire crackers off beside the ear of a homeless man sleeping on the corner. like WTF is that? we crossed the street and started yelling at them, asking them what the fuck they thought they were doing, and their response was "yo, we live in toronto, this is accepted here"....i havent been that upset in a while...the fact they would do that to another human being..regardless of who it is sickening. fuckers.

2. stargurl*

stargurl* TRIBE Member

That's awful. I don't understand how anyone could find that acceptable.

3. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

that does sound mean, too bad I wasn't there, I would have kicked all their asses ;)

4. rswbrixton

rswbrixton TRIBE Member

had i been there to witness this , I would have fired a shot above their heads and sent them runnin' for their lives. futchin jock bandits.

a glock is some peoples worst nightmare .

support your local peace officer .

5. TraNceAhoLic

TraNceAhoLic TRIBE Member

are u a junglist ;)

j/k

I agree completely. should have scared the faggots

6. Guest

Guest Guest

some people deserve to get into serious industrial accidents and have limbs severed.

fucking toss pots

7. Low intelligence can often be susceptible to mob mentality.

Possible theory = stupid people hang together.

Other possible theory = one cruel person can make a mob of stupid people cruel.

From the Ministry of here's hoping they all have a single number sperm count.

Prime Minister Highsteppa