1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Strippers dance to progressive!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by MalGlo, Mar 19, 2002.

1. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

yep!... wow eh haha... you know music has hit the bigtime when strippers are dancin to it... so many songs last night were progressive.. mind you its handy if your gettin a dance cause the tracks are so long :)

food for thought

Dave

2. TheLiquidFairy

TheLiquidFairy TRIBE Member

I don't think it'd be that difficult to strip to progressive.

But it is quite the acheivement when it's being played in stripclubs.

8 min tracks = 8 min lap-dances ?!

XXX
    Marian
    :p

3. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

Is it me Dave or you been hangin at the rippers a little too often as of late, everything ok with Cri?

4. Che

Che TRIBE Member

I once saw a ripper dancing to Datar - B

it was quite strange

5. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

That's been going on for a while - house music (not necessarily proggie) has been played in peeler bars for a few years ... however I think the club owners would fade them out if they go over the 3-4 minute limit.

The night of my stag we went to For Your Eyes Only - saw a dancer do her thing to "Don't Call Me Baby" - and it was the Armin Van Buuren mix, too - this was a couple of months after I heard it played at Turbo for the first time by John Acquaviva (with Myka providing the bassline)

6. AdRiaN

AdRiaN TRIBE Member

Progressive

I imagine Dirty - Dirty would be a natural choice. :)

7. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

how about 'resurex - copine'...

8. bucky

bucky TRIBE Member

its amazing strippers still havn't caught onto booty house yet.... as in tunes by assault, funk, etc...

9. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Field trip eh? Which place did you go to?

10. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

Re: Re: Strippers dance to progressive!

We started off at East Side marios in pickering town centre (the mall the tuxedo place was in).. then hopped down the rd to mudhens for some free pitchers and wings.. and game of golf (a family link runs the place).. then over to The Palace in pickering :)

We're planning my bro's stag right now.. (for the evenin of wintergalactic...no we're not goin there :) ) we're gonna start at whiskey a go-go's and end at formula kartways in brampton for some drunken go carting :)

Cheers,

Dave

11. alexd

Sounds almost like a trip to Orlando, only better.

12. [SQUARE]

[SQUARE] TRIBE Member

i went to fantasies (above brass rail) which i don't think even exists anymore and there was a dancer who was ripping shit up to some shitty house music which was even accompanied by glowsticks. Supposedly a friend of mine saw the dancer out at guvernment a couple weeks later. damn ravers.....

13. alexd

ya, where is cri anyway?

14. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

It's amazing how the customs officers havent caught on to your strip-joint excuses yet.

15. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

shes around.. busy with school :) mon/tues/wed are really busy days for her..

Miss her eh? i'll pass the word:)

Cheers,
    Dave

p.s. Alex! what happened with the passes contest for this thursday? :)