1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

steve bug @ element

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by djcheezwhiz, Feb 15, 2002.

1. djcheezwhiz

djcheezwhiz TRIBE Member

my gosh...that was an incredible party...lots of smiling faces everyewhere...the sounds of sweet, warm, bouncy techno...started off by the tandem of adam marshall & jeremy/lotus (what was up with that rmx of good times/fantastic voyage...)...this is what techno is all about...

great to see nesta, gump (& your beautiful friend :) ), jstn, paulo, ricardo, patio-d, & so many others...& by far the best looking bar tender in toronto...i wish i knew your name, but.......................................

anyways til my crazy weekend continues tomorrow...my gosh...

jc

2. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

good party but way too packed!

I didnt even really get to hear Steve Bug because I couldent function downstairs.

Lotus was good which was fine enough for me!

Nice to meet you BBB!

3. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

I had a wicked time. The place rammed up right at midnight.
    Nice drunken vibes. Adam Marshall and Lotus dropped some really nice tunes. The mixing could have been better though. I only caught a 1/2 hour of Steve Bug, but you knew he was gonna rip it. He was bouncing around like a little kid. Dude looks more like an Italian techno kid from Naples then a German from Berlin. I was talking to him for a bit, and he was very cool.

I've never had a bad time at Element.
    The sound in the basement was phenomenal!

John, what was that tune - The Strokes?! Wicked shit!

4. patio-d

patio-d TRIBE Member

if ya mean downstairs cheezwhiz, her name is francesca :) so now ya know.

steve bug was super-sick! deep, bouncy, techy, housey, rich, bleepy, spacey and bang on with every mix.... his sound blew me away. and he was bouncing around like a bug the whole set...wicked.

5. djcheezwhiz

djcheezwhiz TRIBE Member

hey nesta, strokes electrified i believe...i'll find out & let you know for sure...i'm still in awe of how amazing last night was...what a great venue, great sound & great people...smiling faces everywhere last night & i'm so glad i made it out...

jc

6. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

Re: Re: steve bug @ element

Me and a few of my friends voted her as having the best ass in the scene! :D

7. djcheezwhiz

djcheezwhiz TRIBE Member

Re: Re: Re: steve bug @ element

best everything in the scene :) & so nice...!!!

john

ps thanks patio....

8. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

I went...but I didn't like it too much. Steve Bug was rather challenging. I mean, it was good that the tunes that I heard were not ones that I recognized but he didn't do it for me.

I love Element though....just not on a Thursday.

Perhaps I was just slighted because I was without a Valentine. :(