1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

STABILIZER-MELTING MAN remix 2WARS

Discussion in 'Breaks Room' started by Incredible Melting Man, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Incredible Melting Man

Incredible Melting Man TRIBE Member

HOLY SHIT! Stabilizer just sent me his remix of my new single, "Full Rack Baker" and pardon my language, but you guys are gonna shit your pants! It's very nice.
    I'm also working on getting a remix from Atomic Hooligans, Breakneck & Dreadzone who are all fans of the Melting Man-Red Skull record.
    Coming up in the next few weeks from me:
    Paul Walker-Flaky Bastard - Melting Man remix-2WARS
    Chris Anderson-Underground-Melting Man remix-Eastern Bloc
    Nugen-Emotion-Melting Man remix-Release Recordings
    Paul Walker-Rideline-Melting Man remix-Bugeyed Records
    I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say

2. The Electrician

The Electrician TRIBE Promoter

well sign me up anthony.... I definitely want a stabalizer track on 2wars...

werd

Wes

3. Sugar D

Sugar D TRIBE Promoter

congrats!

That's great Anthony- I look forward this and all the other goodies you got coming up.

Go 2 Wars!

4. !Myagi!

!Myagi! TRIBE Member

you didn't tell me dreadzone was on board ya bastid!
    nice work man.

5. beaker

beaker TRIBE Member

congratulations! :)

6. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

Damn it Anthony why aren't you playing out more in London!?!?!

One of the best breaks labels on this continent is being run here in the forest city and yet this town remains oblivious.

7. Angus Robinson

Angus Robinson TRIBE Member

I just got my grubby little meat hooks on a promo copy of the melting man remix of Chris Anderson's "Underground". It sounds very nice! I'll be playing it tonight on a loud system at Milano's. Can't wait! ;)