1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

SOUND CLASH 3... The Valentines Special - February 9th 2002

Discussion in 'Breaks Room' started by Empire Squad, Dec 31, 2001.

1. Empire Squad

Empire Squad TRIBE Member

2. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

] OH MY GOD!!!!

DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLLINJA
    DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLINJA DILLLINJA

THANK YOU EMPIRE!!! FUCK YES!!!

Jonny

<--usually goes for the breaks but u brought in GOD!!!

3. Angus Robinson

Angus Robinson TRIBE Member

Werd, that's a nice line up!

-Angus

4. MartyMcFly

MartyMcFly TRIBE Promoter

I like it too.
    boot-eH, breaks & jungle.
    nice combination.

looking forward to this.

5. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

THERE!

*jen*

6. Gunark

Gunark TRIBE Member

Does dillinja bring his soundystem when he tours north america? That system he drags with him around europe is disguisting. And painful (literarly).

7. funkNstyle

funkNstyle TRIBE Member

He's brought in to North America before but suposedly the "planet bass" system that Epire uses passes his requiremnts.

although i dont think it does... That system was the same they used at their last epire bash "planet bass". It's nothing like the "valve soundsystem" Dillnja uses. So i'm guessing their add'n more speakers/power.

Dillinja was meant to be heard loud, clear and with hella bass.
    I hope Empire keeps that in mind.

Jonny