someone at system keeps grabbing my bum...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by doodlebug, Jan 13, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I love it when girls grab my ass. It makes me feel really good. They are saying you have an ass worth grabing. Makes all of those butt exercises worth it.
    They might even want to lick and kiss it, rather then getting mad you should be finding out just how interested are they in your ass!
    You would be doing your butt a favour.

2. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

^^Exactly. It's a club, people are drunk and horny.

Next time you go, get yourself a plastic bubble that will shield you from everyone else.

3. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Next time you go to system, poo in your pants while your in line-up. So when that bastard touches your bum next week at least his hand will be smelly!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I usually have my ass grabbed once or twice when I go to a club. I just hope it's women that are grabbing it.

6. Chiclet

Chiclet TRIBE Promoter

I remember I kicked someone hard after getting my ass grabbed. Although I was too high to know if it was the right person... lol

7. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

NO IT WAS NOT [​IMG]

8. Wunderbar

Wunderbar Well-Known Member

I had my ass grabbed at System by a skinny scary lookin crack-ho. I drank a lot of red bull that night, and i believed she induced me to fart into her hand. Good thing it's very loud in the club, although she might have felt the vibration

9. Wunderbar

I wonder if NFL centres ever poo their pants during a game. The quarterback would have a hell of a time getting the snap!!!!

10. doodlebug

doodlebug TRIBE Member

ha! funny! except I would be walking around the whole night with poopy pants... [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Next time anybody grabs your ass poo on him!
    It's tasty and smelly!

12. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

You finally returned those books, you dork. That's the last time I borrow ass massage books for you on my card.

I could've been fired. And I didn't even get an ass massage out of it.

13. TheLiquidFairy

TheLiquidFairy TRIBE Member

I grabbed asses all night...mmmm
    hehe.

So, if your ass was grabbed, it was by me!
    I was overly excited because of all the hotties at System... [​IMG]

XXX
    Marian
    *evil [​IMG]*

14. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

^^^
    I meant a post-book massage. The pre-book massage gave me red marks. [​IMG]

15. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Jay, I've never touched you in my life so stop staring at my ass and making up stories. It's called projection, ya fag. Closets are for dresses.

And ANOTHER THING! [​IMG] I actually had a conversation with someone about your ass. It went as follows:

Her: "Yeah... well, Jay has a nice ass."
    Me: "Really?"
    Her: "Don't you think so?"
    Me: "Um... I've never checked."

So [​IMG]

16. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

I always get molested at System. I don't really mind. I only mind when I'm grouchy. I mean, it's only my ass. Another body part. And if it brings some perv some joy, then all the better.

And Che, if you touch my ass one more time, we're sleeping together. No ifs, ands or buts.

17. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Hey, I'm punny!

18. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

no you're sunny [​IMG]

p[l]a+0

19. Guest

Guest Guest

One more time I really think this will work, it works for me.
    Next time you go to system, poo in your pants while your in line-up. So when that bastard touches your bum next week at least his hand will be smelly!

20. Wunderbar

That's great but what about the inevitable discomfort caused by the mushiness in your pants? Also, studies have shown that your chances of picking up after defecating in your pants decrease by 95%. Also, there is a good chance that the poo will crawl down your leg and land on the floor, hence posing a risk to an exubirant raver who could trip
    on the log and seriously injure themselves and possibly others at the very popular nightclub.

Thus, I think I have made a good case for not pooing your pants in line. The disadvantages of being grabbed throughout the night are negligble compared to the discomfort, social ostracization and potential legal liabilities associated with keeping a load in your pants for several hours.

21. doodlebug

doodlebug TRIBE Member

yes, I agree. I think I would much rather have someone touch my bum than walk around with poo in my pants all night.

22. graham

graham Well-Known Member

well then I think you owe the ass-grabber an apology, don't you?

23. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Pest loves poo. Pest loves poo.

24. doodlebug

doodlebug TRIBE Member

NEVER! Next time, if there is one, I will yell at him anyway! Or better yet, I will tape a mouse-trap to my bum, that way I won't smell like poo and he'll get a nice surprise instead.....