Somebody, pick a fight with me!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by mingster, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Wunderbar

Wunderbar Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

How can I fight with someone who looks like this?

2. atomic

atomic TRIBE Member

only if you're hot. [​IMG]

3. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

my sister graduated from the National Ballet School a few years ago and she teaches now. Just thought i'd add that in [​IMG]

4. Nub!

Nub! TRIBE Member

You all smell like ass!

haaaaawwwwwww

Its friday, how can anyone have hostile feelings towards customers/co-workers on a day like today?

I mean really?

-=Nub=-

5. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

Someone needs to slap a "this thread is gay" picture on here.

6. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

7. RJ45

RJ45 TRIBE Member

Is she hot?

8. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

mingster sucks cock for bus fair and then walks hom.

9. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Why don't you quit being such a nasty bitch?

All you do is whine and complain. When was the last time you started a fiery thread? huh? NEVER! THAT'S WHEN!!! NEVER!!

All you do is complain.

Ming. <---- [​IMG]

10. Nub!

Nub! TRIBE Member

Sounds like somone's bitching!

-=Nub=-

11. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

Thanks Kenny! [​IMG]

12. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

This thread is gay. [​IMG]

13. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

You must be registered in order to post a topic or reply in this forum.

14. graham

graham Well-Known Member

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

15. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

That's not what your mom said last night!

16. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

*If HTML and/or UBB Code are enabled, this means you can use HTML and/or UBB Code in your message.

17. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

didn't you post something like this before? [​IMG]

Peace & love. D

18. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

I repeat, this thread is boring,lame and GAY. [​IMG]

19. Zer0G

Zer0G Well-Known Member

WTF is this shit; don’t you stupid cunts know how to have fun? Oh no, you’re probably all at System basking in each others obsolete lame group herd conformity.

Fuck you don’t even flash tits on here, or talk about excessive binges that result in temporary stays at various institutions.

I suppose your idea of danger is driving 10km over the speed limit you fuck’n trendy small boutique shopping proto-yuppies.

Sure, go ahead and sip your safe little pansy drinks and make some ridiculous attempts at intellectual banter you self-indulgent ego stroking bottom feeding narcissistic flagellum.

Go watch another repetitive Simpson’s episode you unimaginative mediocre office drones. Stay in the shallow part of the pool where the spiritually retarded unimaginative belong.

You nauseating sugarcoated cultural vampire-like sheep maggots.

Ok, now all the hot chicks on this board post some good photos of your tits and ass. I want to see what you look like before all the cigarettes; dope, booze and one-night stands take their toll on yo stupid stuck-up club bitch ass. (Unless your ugly, then please just keep that ugliness covered up and try to stay inside at your mothers place lot. Look at the positive side you can abuse your body all you want and no one will care.)

20. atomic

atomic TRIBE Member

21. roo

roo Well-Known Member

i like you. [​IMG]

P.S. shut up Mingster, you stupid bitch whore, i'll kick your ass so hard you'll be shitting between your teeth... [​IMG]

22. Blacula!

Blacula! TRIBE Member

Hey Greg!! I resent that! I,ll be a office whore!! [​IMG]

The freakish office whore who keeps to himself, and plots his co-workers death, but still a office whore [​IMG]

23. Zer0G

Zer0G Well-Known Member

Just who's fuck'n side are you on Justin? Fuck'n betrayer type betrayal traitor sell-out person. Ugh, you have become one of THEM. Wow I can’t believe you’re "the man" now man.

If you still want to be cool download "Ecstasy, you got what I need" by Rob Gee, you punk. (plus give me $23)

24. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

^ ya that goes for all you PUNKS in the press who wanna print lies instead of the thing we said.... that means YOU alex D at hit parader... circus magazine, MC Bias @ spin what you pissed off cause your dad gets more pussy then you?!@? Fuck you! suck my fuckin dick! you be rippin off the kids who spending their hard earned money to read about the tribers they wanna know about... printin lies startin contoversy... you wanna antagonize me muther fucker? get in the ring muther fucker! an I'll kick youre bitchy little ass! PUNK!

*air guitar solo*

Peace & love. D

25. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Zerog, Alchemy: You make me so proud! [​IMG]