1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

so... KiFe is a solicitor of prostitution...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by roo, Feb 10, 2002.

1. roo

roo TRIBE Member

because, in the summer, i told him if I EVER considered dating him, i'd give him $1000. so he tried to mack me for a few months.. for the $1000. to no avail. and then, i gave him my address and told him he could come over any time he was bored and wanted a fuck. so, he came over.

and went to jail for it.. cuz the cops were staking out my house. and saw him give me $50. and then they came to the door and took him away in handcuffs. and he got charged for soliciting prostitution.

did this happen or do i imagine too much?

2. dlerium88

dlerium88 TRIBE Member

I have dreams like that..but I'm usually sure they're not based on reality.

Andrea...shoot me an email sometime..or icq me. I've missed our crazy rants [​IMG]

3. roo

roo TRIBE Member

i also think this topic needs a few

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and i just emailed you earlier today, actually... i only asked a question though, didn't get into anything intermellectual.
    i miss you too. i lost your number cuz i went to the hospital. can u post it here?

4. They say those that are insane are divinely touched. [​IMG]

From the Ministry of deity fucking.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

5. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

KIFE!! And then you say you dont have money to go partying!

PIMP!!

[​IMG]

6. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

looks like dyed cougar fur...

7. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

roo, yer silly. [​IMG]

*muah*
    ~N

8. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member