1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Snowboarding Tomorrow

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Shann, Mar 7, 2002.

1. Shann

Shann TRIBE Member

Hey all.....
    I was just wondering if anyone wants to meet up at Glen Eden tomorrow for a lil riding....

I know it's shitty and all but meh, can't go far tomorrow as I have to work at 5pm. I shall be there at around 10-11 and I will be riding till 3pm. Let me know!

I am always looking for more people to ride with!

2. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

I used to have a pass there for years and years when I lived in Milton. But tomorrows a no go... lack of funds I'm afraid. No pass there anymore either.

The infamous Switch used to go there all the time too, part of the Milton snow massive :) Those were the days.

3. nebula

nebula TRIBE Member

Awww it was a toss-up for me to either take tonight off and rehearse tomorrow or vice-versa. And so I decided we'd rehearse tomorrow night, which is a shame, because normally I'm always up for a group trip to the hills - especially on what could be the last decent weekend of the season!

I hope whoever goes has fun. :(

4. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

ur friends with rob???? and milton crew?? okay, i mUST know u!

*jen*

5. j bunny 2000

j bunny 2000 TRIBE Member

Yeah Glen Eden!! I'm a former miltonian =)

I learned to snowboard there, hardtimes but lots of laughs and good people.

Milton massive forever!

Cheers

Jess