1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Snowboarding Rules!!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by DarkNemesis, Jan 13, 2002.

1. DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis TRIBE Member

well i just got back from snowboarding for the 1st time ever in my life, and its totally awsome!!! i loved every part of it, even falling face first in the snow ;-)

i signed up for a course way back when the snowboarding show was in toronto, i also bought a board then and have been eagerly awaiting this time to come, but its finally come and im so glad i decied it was time for a challenge because skiing just totally sucks now

Dark Nemesis
    ancasterraver@cogeco.ca

2. kul-kat

kul-kat TRIBE Member

not for me. i just got back from the same experience and can't move my body. [​IMG]

3. AT-AT

AT-AT TRIBE Member

welcome to the darkside dude!
    [​IMG]

4. Ninjetta

Ninjetta TRIBE Member

My first day was about 6 years ago or os...
    I got a black eye and extremely bruised Hip the first time out.

A week later I bought a used Santa Cruz 159 Old Skool board...

Went a bunch that year... got used to it.

Bought my Jamie Lynn 153 Large Wide the next year, absolutely love my board and boarding.

Bought a pass the next year... and ever since that year, went on/off a few times ...

This is the year I wanna get a lot more days in...

Snowboarding is so wicked, it's really great to be one of the first down the slopes in the morning, carving through new powder...

pr0nstar [​IMG]

5. DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis TRIBE Member

Well i enjoyed it so much last night i went back again today! wow what a rush, i can actually make it down the hill without falling now :) (but thats still the kiddie hill)

...ill be up on the big hills next week, so watch out for flying ravers