1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

sleeping

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Isn't it really just the best thing ever?

I like teasing myself by staying up late, holding back, anticipating the rush of taking off to dreamland.

Last night I had a dream that I was sitting at a large dining room table with all these beautiful girls, and they were all topless. Then I got up on the table and did a dance for them, while wearing coattails, a tophat and a cane.

Anyway, it was pretty funny, and the inevitable conclusion involved a lot of sex.

2. Smiley Jo

Smiley Jo TRIBE Member

Sleep?

Qu'est ce que c'est?

Joanna [​IMG]

3. sugar

sugar TRIBE Member

But isn't this the natural outcome of your everyday routine?

4. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

sleeping, like laziness, is an art.

Sleeping is better when you have someone to cuddle with.

However, sleep by oneself is just as gratifying.

Ahhh, sleep. Now I want to take a nap.

Thank you Josh, for recognizing the importance of something we take for granted.

5. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

sleep is good.

so very very good. time spent in the sack is underrated, so i try to spend as much time as possible innit. (faust wrote all his works in bed.)

last night i had a wacky crazy dream where i was trying to explain my reality, but my voice was lost in a sea of them 'cuz everyone looks at things in a different way. there were lots of bright colours, melting-ness, and yellow submarine like animation.

and there was someone to cuddle with last night...which i like sometimes, other times i like stretching out and having the whole damned bed to myself.

MmmM to sleep perchance to dream...

*muah*
    ~N

6. sugar

sugar TRIBE Member

I love my queen-sized bed--best $1000 I've ever spent. Sleep is so important to me, since I am a naturally cranky person and don't take too well to coffee (though I love it, it makes me very jittery and feel funny).

Today I slept from 1:30 - 11:30 am, then from 2-4 pm in my bed of love.

7. dicksherwood

dicksherwood TRIBE Member

That is the best description of a place to sleep ever...mmmm, bed of love.

I cannot get enough of my bed nor can I get enough of sleep, I can sleep anywhere anytime and, like sex, it may not always be satisfying but it is always pleasurable.

Top five favourite things to do in bed:
    i) sleep
    ii) fuck
    iii) smoke herb
    iv) read
    v) eat

8. mcbee

mcbee TRIBE Member

mmmmm sweet sweet sleep:D

soo good.
    the best is sleeping in on a lazy sunday, waking up with someone you love, cuddling and falling back asleep.

repeat this a few times and you have a damn good morning!

plus, a good sleep in without a hangover or sketchiness...just pure sleep....DAMN!!!:D

:)sarah<----never thougth i'd like sharing a bed, but now i can't sleep very well alone

9. seeker

seeker TRIBE Member

not-so-ancient proverb: "sometimes sleep really is the best use of your time"

i think that this is how i'm going to deal with the overstimulation of the 21st century -- i'll develop narcolepsy.

10. doodlebug

doodlebug TRIBE Member

mmmm... sleep.

My favourite kind of sleep is nap sleep. I love how when I take a nap in the middle of the day, it's the only time when I can actually feel myself falling into a nice, warm, comfy sleep - totally different than night sleep, IMO, and it's oh so nice!

:D

11. Need plenty more of it.

From the Ministry of needs 40 winks

Prime Minister Highsteppa

12. Karim

Karim TRIBE Member

The best is when you take a nap with the headphones on. You are not even in that deep of a sleep, so you can hear the music in your dream.

:) <--- Best Feeling Ever
    Karim

13. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

Me too doodlebug!!

14. deep

deep TRIBE Member

sleep is such a dumb word

it rhymes with deep

I fell asleep at I think around 5PM when I was supposed to go workout

I've been training six days a week for the past month

I think my body's trying to tell me something

STUPID MR. BED!!! trick me into hiding in you

15. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

show us your pecs!

16. deep

deep TRIBE Member

too much effort, going to lay down

17. TheLiquidFairy

TheLiquidFairy TRIBE Member

I miss after-sex sleep... when you get to snuggle up to the other person and drift away into a nice warm sleep.

I love naps in the mid afternoon, an hour or two perhaps... after a long morning of rollerblading in the warm weather...*sigh*

Hurry up Summer and warm weather!

XXX
    Marian
    :p

18. deep

deep TRIBE Member

sleep after sex? maybe after the third or fourth time

19. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

Deep you must be lookn' sexy- wow that's a lot of gym time. Holy ka ka!

leep
    keep
    peep
    jeep
    weep
    wow lots of words that rhyme with deep:D

20. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

all marian's post have to do with sex or kinder surprise eggs..whatupwitdat?

21. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known TRIBEr

Yeah, right, like I want to stay up for 48 hours ;)

22. smilez

smilez TRIBE Member

I must agree that sleep is one of the best things ever.

Especially after a long night when you stumble into the house and you don't think you'll be able to make it up the stairs to get to your bed, but you do, wrap yourself in your blankets and fall right into dreamland. sigh.

smliez

23. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

I just woke up from a nap after reading this thread. I can now varify that sleep is good.

Pete

24. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

Hell yah, that a boy!!

25. pauly j

pauly j TRIBE Member

"oh boy sleep, that's where i'm a viking."
    - ralph wiggum

pauly j.