Show on Exctasy this sunday...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Hi i'm God, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Now shit I forgot most of the details but it looks pretty good. I think they'll be basing it on those trip booth people... "it's about Ravers helping Ravers" It's on a canadian show called C21 or something like that on sunday at 7:00 on CBC.
    Sorry about the scetchy details. The exctasy seems to be messing with my memory :p

2. futronic

futronic TRIBE Member

And your spelling, apparently. If you can't spell the drug you're taking, there may be a problem.

:)

-- Jay aka Fut

3. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

I saw an add for this too... I think its on at 7:30 though. I think its about raves in general though rather than solely on ectasy, but no doubt it will be mentioned :)

4. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

God is e literit!!<---See!

5. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

geeez

Ecstasy
    E-C-S-T-A-S-Y
    ec-stas-y

:rolleyes:

6. Moez

Moez TRIBE Member

yah they will be interviewing Erin from TRIP.

It is called 21C.

7. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Re: geeez

Too late futronic beat ya to the punch line. Oh well maybe next time you can bash my atrocious spelling and gramaar!

8. Moez

Moez TRIBE Member

From their website. http://www.ctv.ca/News/new_21c.asp

9. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Re: geeez

XTC

There was a good show on MTV a couple of weeks ago called

I'm on Ecstacy!True story.

They were interviewing really sketchy people at raves and talking to people that have bad reactions with the drug and people who have had really good reactions with the drug.

I really enjoyed the show because it was saying ecstacy is bad and it wasn't saying it was good either.It was very informative instead of being like an after school special.

It was pretty funny seeing sketchy ravers grinding there teeth and sniffing alot, while being interviewed though.

Shawn

Bling! bling!

10. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

Re: Re: geeez

i thought a little clarification was needed as it was misspelt again after jay pointed it out....

"affection has two 'f's, especially when you're dealing with me..."

11. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

Re: Re: geeez

Hmm ... Interesting.

This is the same reason I love the movie "Human Traffic". Although it was mostly just funny as hell, they did get into some of the good & bad of the scene & there were some interesting discussions about duration of involvement, the effects of the comedown, the general level of importance & what it means to those involved, etc. ... obviously more for entertainment than enlightenment, but definately worth a viewing. Highly recommended.

BTW: Best reason to catch 21C ... it's 1 hour prior to the Simpson's!!! You can be wisely informed & then laugh like a madman ... all in the same 2 hour period.

:p

12. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Re: Re: Re: geeez

13. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

Re: Re: Re: geeez

she told me to read between the lines,
    and tell her exactly what i got out of it?

the black and white video for this is awesome

the video for people of the sky is absolutely amazing

14. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

this is on ctv

c21 is on at 7:30 and will be doing a show on TRIP

but...at 7:00 they have the new degrassi, in which one of the students does e.

this should prove to be an entertaining evening on canadian television this sunday.

p[l]a+0

15. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: geeez

i usually notice all the little things
    one time was proud of it, she said it's annoying
    she cursed me up and down
    snd rolled her r's, her beautiful r's

and so on
    yay this is fun!