1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Sex with friends

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by MoFo, Oct 10, 2001.

1. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Well? Should I? Should he?

I'm curious about this topic since I think I want to just because it would be interesting and I think he's curious.

The proposition was mutually "brought up" on the table now it's just a matter of time (?)...

2. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Me: "I can't tell you who but what do you think about sex with friends?"
    Air-bag: "I encourage it. [​IMG]"

3. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

whut whut!???

i say go for it!! [​IMG]

go to an empty movie theater friday afternoon..go to the movie leats likely to get any ticketssold, and have fun [​IMG]

just keep your eyes peeled for the theater check person/usher

p[l]a+0 <--fuck spring fever...its all about fall slut-fest [​IMG]

4. **PsYchOreLLe**

**PsYchOreLLe** TRIBE Member

if you're both mature about it there shouldn't be a problem.

Is it a sex with friends thing where there are hopes of it turning in to something else, or is it just a curiosity thing?

As long as both people know what they're going into and they don't have feelings for each other it's fine. There's the possibility you might feel uncomfortable after though.

5. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

I've always wanted to have a secret sex affair with a neighbour. Been a dream of mine for a while- haha. Too bad all my neighbours are all either 6 or 60.

*jen*

6. **PsYchOreLLe**

**PsYchOreLLe** TRIBE Member

You've never played generational gap sex? It's the latest craze.

7. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. It really does boil down to a maturity factor. But i wouldn't plan it to happen... then you'll have expectations and awkwardness and it just won't work out how you want it to. Just go with things, if it happens it happens. But only let it happen if you know both sides are mature enough to let it happen without lame consequences in the end.

=tina=

8. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

psychorelle you are my kind of girl...dirty..bad..kinky...naughty.. [​IMG]

heh [​IMG]

p[l]a+0

9. twist

twist TRIBE Member

It's all good just as long as both of you recognize the fact that you're using eachother. Cause if you're not then that's when problems start coming up. (Get a casual sex pre nup)

10. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

haha! Can't say that i have. But yea, no attachments can be made. If it's a friend thing, its gotta be no strings attach, and no 'u didn't call me today'.....'where were u?' sorta thing.

*jen*

11. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Ew. That would be so awkward.

12. D-Cypher

D-Cypher TRIBE Member

I prefer sex with enemies...

13. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Like what?
    When I say "plan," I mean setting a time and place. Should it just be random and not discussed at all beforehand? (I guess that would be even more interesting...)

14. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

No, no hopes. I don't think I ever look that far ahead.

Just curiosity coming from both parts.

15. French Disco Girl

French Disco Girl TRIBE Member

you're so dirty sunnya [​IMG]

16. Obey

Obey TRIBE Member

wontcha be MY neighbour?
    you can call me mr. rogers if you like

17. twist

twist TRIBE Member

random is good but unless it is like completely and totally out of your minds and you make an offhand suggestion there will be a certain amount of anticipation and ansiness on both sides. Planning can work quite well. Just arrange for a time when you're both free and then hook up and boff your brains out.

It's like a business meeting only more fun, plus it minimizes on the akwardness. Plus when was the last time you made plans for sex? It kinda takes away from the romance... which is exactly what you want. Not to mention when was the last time you were able to say, class at 3-4 sex from 4-6 dinner from 6-7 grab some weed and go out. Geez I wish I had days like that.

18. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

Lame consequences such as a ruined friendship, hurt feelings, malicious rumor spreading, it's all possible. Not if both parties are mature and understanding though. In my own personal experience, I had a really close friend who was a "booty buddy" for the longest time. It worked out great, and today we're actually better friends for it.

I totally think that it should just be spontaneous and spur of the moment.... i mean, it's cool to joke and discuss the possibility, but to go as far as saying "ok, lets try sex out this saturday night" is lame. Basically, have no expectations or plans beforehand. When it's supposed to happen, it will. (Note: Alcohol will speed up this process. [​IMG] )

=tina=

19. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

I think we should all just have sex with each other.
    The world shold just be one big orgy

20. starr

starr TRIBE Member

it can work
    it's not so much about maturity, but about the nature of the friendship.
    some friendships can handle it and others just can't.
    but i think the first time definitely should not be planned - that's a bit too much pressure and makes the whole process very...cold.
    it should be at a random/spontaneous time, that's my vote.

21. starr

starr TRIBE Member

agreed, intoxicants definitly help!

22. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

I disagree. if u're sober youre more responsible for your actions and would not question them as much as if you were drunk at the time.

23. French Disco Girl

French Disco Girl TRIBE Member

our waiter @ zelda's was pretty willing to give it up to you ... [​IMG]

24. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad TRIBE Member

I didn't make the rules, that's just the way friend sex works! [​IMG]

*jen*

25. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Yeah, I was thinking about the whole "let's do it tonight" thing. I think it would happen at a better time if it just... happened. So I'm trying not to think about it. But this is the second time that something like this has came up.

Oh and another thing, he's straight. Does that change anything? <--- guessing it does.