screw piercings, tattoos

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by deep, Mar 2, 2002.

1. deep

deep TRIBE Member

2. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

So when are they going to Add Substract one Wang to the Other?

-Nick - Ick.. thanks Deep, i just ate

3. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

holy shit.

that's disturbing.

i don't understand how that arm is just not rotting off or how blood flow can properly be distributed to it at all

wow

4. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

Holy Jeebus. That is fucking extreme. I like the alien finger thing, and their plans for creating the "realistic three fingered hand".

Holy criggieminguratic. That's fuck creepy.

BBB.

..but more power to them. I'm scared to find out what "genital work" they have planned. (shudder)

5. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

yeah..what's up with the genital work?

ugh...

6. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

well....isnt that special

*barf*

p[l]a+0

7. bitchass

bitchass TRIBE Member

This interview posted April 1, 1999

8. deep

deep TRIBE Member

Yeah? well

[​IMG]

9. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

Cereally? Ha, I was wondering if I was being extremely gullible, as it's been known to happen.

BBB.

Gubblebubble.

10. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

To each their own, but that's too weird for me. :D

I'm stick with my simple piercings!

pr0nstar

11. bitchass

bitchass TRIBE Member

12. stargurl*

stargurl* TRIBE Member

It was Shannon's april fool's joke in 1999.

But if you do happen to be interested in serious mods, buy the Modcon book

13. TheLiquidFairy

TheLiquidFairy TRIBE Member

Anyone got a spare limb... I'd like to surgically attach it to my back.. so I can pick my wedgies without anyone knowing.

XXX
    Marian
    :p

14. Guest

Guest Guest

nonsense :confused:

15. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

what about the rest fo the storied up there? are they fakes too? like the guy who drilled a hole in his skull to increase his conciousness?

p[l]a+0

16. stargurl*

stargurl* TRIBE Member

As far as I know, the rest of the stories in the BME:people section are true.

Trepanation is actually an ancient practice.. you can read about it at www.trepanation.com if you want.

17. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

ugh...maybe later as i just ate something...when i read about that guys surgery i got really sick. :(

p[l]a+0

18. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

Haha... about trepanation... such a load of crap...

"...by cutting a hole into the skull and leaving it open permanently, you would allow a permanent increase in brain blood volume, or that the brain would adjust itself to a new equilibrium, a new 'brain blood volume to cerebro-spinal fluid' ratio. The idea is that by re-opening the skull you would allow more blood to flow to the brain, on a permanent basis, and that you would restore the brain pulsation level to that of infancy, when the skull had not yet sealed itself shut and forced much of the brain blood out of the head. The increased blood to the brain would mean more oxygen to the brain, and the theory is that it would again function at the levels of youth"

The skull (i.e. the bone) doesn't hold back the blood volume... it is just the outer shell...

There is a thing called dura mater... I took an anatomy class where we got to fuck around with body parts, and the most interesting thing was seeing how tough the dura mater was-- almost felt like some sort of synthetic material, like kevlar. It wraps right around your brain, doesn't stretch, and it keeps everything the same volume.

Ignorant dumbasses... if I saw that guy, I'd poke him real hard in the top of his head.

19. Chiclet

Chiclet TRIBE Promoter

They went to Queen's??? They do look kinda familiar... but I don't remember any 3rd arms.

yech!