1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Sandy Riviera @ Life

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by slave2da dncflr, Nov 11, 2001.

1. slave2da dncflr

slave2da dncflr TRIBE Member

Sandy was pretty damn good. However, no matter how well a DJ rips it up, the crowd just did not do it for me. Except I ran into the hot girl that i have been trying to meet for a very long time (i.e. my previous posting about "Hot Chick"). But she left before i could give her my number. So Sheila if you happen to see this posting, please respond. p.s. you once again you set that dancefloor on fire.

2. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

i don't remember anyone there that even remotely looked like they could dance

3. Le Rêveur

Le Rêveur TRIBE Member

Ha Ha Ha ! ! !

You Guyz talkin' about dancers !

Do youze remember the gino dude who started to strip teaze and took off his top and then pulled his pants down to reveal his stripped speedo-type underwear and having another man whip him with a belt - and I mean HARD ! I think this was around 3 AM. What a show ! Whatever turns them on I guess !

At about 2 AM, there was this chick dancing with tight white shorts, I mean really tight and like 3 inches in height and taking up a big chunk of the dancefloor while dancing with her "girlfriend".

Hell, I'm saying there were all kinds of dancers that night ! The tunes and sound system were bangin' (my 1st time at Life). I felt Rivera layed down some real good house traxx, seamless mixing and good sequencing.

All in all, a good night with lotsa room for dancin' !

[​IMG]

4. Saira

Saira TRIBE Member

Ha ha I remember that chick in the white shorts but she looked like a dude! Or maybe she was just a strung out stripper.

Good nite though..had fun with those glowing
    Barcardi logo sticky things..beep beep!

5. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

yeah I saw that chick too. I thought she looked like a drag queen, or a stipper....or maybe a cross dressing stripper