Roommates

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by chernobyl, Jan 23, 2002.

1. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

Just kind of funny thinking about it, I mean what, was it a photograph or did she sit on a glob of paint and then roll her fanny on a piece of construction paper?

Remember making potato prints? Carve out a design in half a potato, dip it and stamp it? Sort of like that, only with a vagina. Hmm.

This brings to mind an art project that was assigned in, I think, it was a Ryerson photography course. Everyone had to do a nude self portrait. One person took a nude pic of themselves, and then used a movie house projector to shine his naked self all over one side of an office building a night - he was 60 feet high - and then took a picture of that and submitted it.

2. chernobyl

chernobyl TRIBE Member

I don't know the full details but it had something to do with a rock and acid and vaseline...
    with that combination I don't wanna know the full details.

3. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

A rock, acid and vaseline?

There's a full night of entertainment if I've heard heard one...

Two friends of mine who shall remain nameless once tried a technique suggested in Playboy magazine that suggested putting a tab of alka seltzer inside a woman's vagina... with disasterous results. It was supposed to improve sensations for both of them but ended up creating an enormous rash for her a chipped tooth for him as she kicked him rather violently when the burning sensation started rather quickly.

Anyway, back to the roommate-finding thread... :)

4. chernobyl

chernobyl TRIBE Member

haha
    yes back to the roommates hunt [​IMG]

5. caits

caits TRIBE Member

seriously, if you had seen it, you would not have been impressed. it looked like some bizarre potato stamp picture gone awry. but ew NO.

6. caits

caits TRIBE Member

we just went to see the house last night and it is freakin HUGE. the only drawback is that it is furnished like an old lady's house but it has a huge basement where we can store stuff. it seriously is amazing. it also has a gigantic backyard = gigantic backyard TRAMPOLINE parties yayayayayay