1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Roland MC303 for sale

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by ElektroTekBabe, Mar 20, 2002.

1. ElektroTekBabe

ElektroTekBabe TRIBE Member

Hello Tribers,

I have an MC303 that I do not need any longer. I hardly even used it, therefore it's in a very good condition. I have the manual for it as well.

If interested, please e-mail me at:

elektrotekbabe@hotmail.com

2. ElektroTekBabe

oh yeah...

I have the wires for it as well.

3. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

before you sell it - can you please check the adapter and tell me what company name it says on it? I think i gave you the wrong one and it could damage your gear's internal electronics.

@m.

4. ElektroTekBabe

Adam, you gave me the Korg adaptor.

5. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

that's what I thought...that one is for my Kaoss Pad. I will bring the other adaptor tonight to Tonic and we can do the ol switcheroo, cool?

@m.

6. ElektroTekBabe

I'm not going to be at Tonic tonight.

7. T

T TRIBE Member

youve got mail!

8. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

...or not! Can you leave it with Diliana then and I'll drop yours off there.

@m.

9. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

I am guessing this is a mixer, just wanted to post!

10. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

no, not exactly..... obviously not a gearhead.:p

http://www.rolandus.com/PRODUCTS/MI/MI.HTM

The Roland MC-303 Groove Box is a self-contained, retro-styled sequencer and integrated sound module with some very high-tech features. Techno, rap, jungle, hip-hop, acid and other dance styles can now be approached easily and creatively by dance music producers and other groove enthusiasts with little or no musical training. Just lay down some cool beats and fat bass lines from the MC-303's huge selection of sounds and rhythms and let there be groove!
    See a shockwave demo of the MC-303 Groove Box

Features:

448 dedicated dance sounds, 40 synth basses (TB-303, etc.), 35 synth leads, 33 synth pads
    12 rhythm kits, including TR-808, TR-909, techno, jungle and house sets
    Built-in vintage synth sounds and arpeggios; preset and user dance patterns with 300 variations
    16-part multitimbral with an 8-track sequencer containing multiple quantize functions: Grid, Shuffle and Groove
    Resonant filter, LFO, envelope control and built-in effects: delay, reverb, flanger and chorus
    Realtime Phrase Sequencer (RPS) for instant recall of musical phrases
    Low Boost feature

hope this helps... i also have roland on speed dial if anyone needs that number!
    ;)

11. ElektroTekBabe

I shall be at D and Kim's place on Saturday. Your wire will be there at night. ciao.