Robocop ... now there's a BITCH

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by noahmintz, Mar 12, 2002.

1. noahmintz

noahmintz Well-Known Member

Okay ... maybe I was a little off yesterday in saying Indiana Jones was a BITCH ... although I still think he is
    But you can't disagree that Robocop is the king BITCH
    First off ... he gets blown to shit (when he's still human) by a bunch of ghetto thugs
    He gets a retraining order from his wife for stalking her
    Then in the second one he gets chopped to pieces by a punk ass kid and his lackies
    And in Robocop 3 he gets that chip implanted in him that makes him into a priss ... and he should have had his ass kicked by that roboninja guy

stu

2. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]
    Excuse me but I have to ask you to stop being a jackass

3. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Cops in general I don't really agree with. But, Robocop is king shit!

Who else do you know that can pull a gun out of his leg and shoot with pin point accuracy? He can fight big drug addict robots and kick ass!

Shawn<---Thinks Robocop is the bomb!

P.S. Disco stu, doesn't advertise!:)

4. atomic

atomic TRIBE Member

robocop is a bit of a geek but there's no question about the large cool factor that his gun has.

5. Cameron

Cameron TRIBE Member

Remember when Robocop shot that thug through the womans dress in the crotch? That made him cool.

6. vinder

vinder TRIBE Member

robocop is not a bitch, as he kills everyone in the end. i dare you to go up to robocop and tell him he'sa bitch. he'd blow you're head off.

7. deep

deep TRIBE Member

his gun is one of the most bad ass in movies ever

8. Robocop is bad azz yo!

From the Ministry of everything after the first movie sucked. Get the Criterion DVD, and you see him fucking up cats X rated style

Uncut motherfuckers

Prime Minister Highsteppa -> Dead or alive you're coming with me.

9. Cameron

Cameron TRIBE Member

I once saw an episode of Robocop (TV show) where I guess he had gone insane...anyways, he was chasing this black thug, eventually caught up with him, and then proceeded to say "I caught your black ass" before smashing him over the head with a sledge hammer!

10. Karim

Karim TRIBE Member

The Terminator be the bitch.

Destroying himself and losing his arm shortly earlier. And he did get bitch slapped around by liquid metal (who happens to be the brother of the lead singer of filter)

:) <---- My cpu is a neural net processor...a learning computer
    Karim

11. W3rd.

Adn with Terminator 3 they can't even come up with a fucking new idea other than to make her a woman and some electron bullshit.

However, the PS2 game they are working on for Terminator looks very promising/

From the Minstry fo fucking spelling mistakes

Prime Minister Highsteppa

12. deep

deep TRIBE Member

BOW DOWN, BITCHES

[​IMG]

Y'ALL BETTA RECOGNIZE

13. As soon as I saw image loading I knew that was coming up.

From the Minsitry of that or r2d2

Prime Minister Highsteppa

14. Karim

Karim TRIBE Member

Ahh, but his arm is still in the gear of that one machine. When they destroyed everything to do with terminators, they forgot about his original arm (not the one they stole from the lab). This means that terminator 3 can have a very far fetched story line pertaining to that arm.

:) <----- Can't wait for terminator 3, to see some more Arnold bitch action
    Karim

15. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

I've seen screenshots of the ps2 game. Unless they come up with some new graphics, it's gonna look like shit.

As for Terminator's arm being stuck in that machine, his arm does not have a neural net processor in it, and they can't make a skynet without a neural net processor.

16. Karim

Karim TRIBE Member

well, you are right there, but, it makes you wonder, why did the lab value that other arm so much, as to put it in it's own special case just like the chip.....hmmmm

:) <-----Still curious to see what's gonna happen
    Karim