1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

real or not real - dolphin whoopy techniques

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by gasper, Mar 27, 2002.

1. gasper

gasper TRIBE Member

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Dolphins have same sex life partners.

3. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

ha ha -- that was linked on the original goatse page.

I dunno, I can believe anything these days.

I would seek a life in the circus as a juggler...

4. gasper

gasper TRIBE Member

oh my.....

"WARNING! In the considerations of safety, you should NEVER let a male dolphin attempt anal sex with you. The Bottle-nose dolphin member is around 12 inches, very muscular, and the thrusting and the force of ejaculation (A male can come as far as 14 feet) would cause serious internal injuries, resulting in peritonitus and possible death."

5. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

6. matty

matty TRIBE Member

While poking around on that eternal life site I found a link to a testimonial on this site -> piano-pianos-pianoman-pianoadvisory-pianolessons-pianotuning.com <-

I nominate it as the absolute worst URL in existance. Try sticking that one on a buisness card.

7. matty

matty TRIBE Member

I also found this interesting quote on that site. It was on a page explaining Dr. Chiu's teleportation device.

8. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

thats better than gold! beam me up m..m

9. gasper

gasper TRIBE Member

why invade surrounding countires when there are plenty of flirtatious dolphins just waiting to be eaten?