reaching atlantis

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by little*jungle*nut, Mar 1, 2002.

1. little*jungle*nut

little*jungle*nut TRIBE Member

hi, does anyone know if there's a dress code for atlantis, given that it is nicer than most of the other places? or at least for tonite's event.

thanks, any information will be appreciated

2. deep

deep TRIBE Member

everytime I read your name it invokes a mental image of a small hairy testicle

3. little*jungle*nut

LOL
    you have quite a wide imagination there.
    i've never thought of that, but i can see it in my head. Now i'm grossed out. :eek:

anyway, u've posted a reply, but didn't answer my question! any information would be good. thanks

4. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

call the club. they are in the phonebook

5. deep

deep TRIBE Member

atlantis as in the spinning dance floor deal? didn't seem to have a dress code when I was last there, but that was like a year or two years ago. in that time it may have completely changed over to a waterfront spinning dance floor wine and cheese tasting facility.

6. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

is there a dress code specified on the flyer?
    has any u of t event ever had a dress code?

the answer to my questions and yours is all the same....two letters....starts with an 'N'....rhymes with the artist who performed informer

i'll stop.

7. little*jungle*nut

ok, thanks guys

8. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

ummmm there should have been more :D and :) and ;) in my post....didn't intend to sound jerky.

so, you go to u of t? i'm a recent grad. :)

<--- trying to make up for jerkiness

9. little*jungle*nut

no, ur post wasn't filled with jerkiness :D

anyway, no i'm not a u of t student, just wanna go tonite coz i like ragga jungle.

are u going? is there a lot of ppl going tonite?

10. *tranner*

*tranner* TRIBE Member

I think it'll be a tight party, it was only really promoted within campus (from what I hear), although the only place I've seen the flyer was at the post-BLA party three weeks ago.