1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Re: a new Digweed CD?

Discussion in 'Progressive Room' started by RyanMarcus, Mar 25, 2002.

1. RyanMarcus

RyanMarcus TRIBE Member

I was reading something on http://www.xpander.nl yesterday, wherein it was mentioned that Digweed has done a new mixed CD. Has anyone heard any information regarding this CD, and do you know if this is a new GU compilation, or that movie soundtrack he is apparently working on? As well, might anyone have heard anything regarding a possible release date (whatever this CD might be)? One way or another, I'm interested in any information that might help to clarify things a little. Thanks.

2. RyanMarcus

RyanMarcus TRIBE Member

oops

Ok, sorry.

To answer part of my own question, the article mentioned above says that the mix album is to be released in about six weeks or so. Of course, this could be six weeks until the European release, with the North American one coming a little later on (as it seems to work that way for some reason), but yeah. Six weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

3. Kalemic

Kalemic TRIBE Promoter

I've heard that the CD will apparently be put out with the website www.trustthedj.com

Parks & Wilson are also putting out a CD in collabaration with the same outfit soon.

4. Viceroy

Viceroy TRIBE Member

Life is good!

Peace,
    Steve

5. bucky

bucky TRIBE Member

most interesting part....

....could we be hearing something a lil different next week? interesting

6. RyanMarcus

RyanMarcus TRIBE Member

^^^^^^

I agree -- I wonder what that could mean...