Quitting..

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Jeremy Jive, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Lambchops

Lambchops TRIBE Member

Good for you! Touch the pack and die [​IMG] Hope you're feeling better too!

2. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

I'm thinking about it. But I'm worried I might murder someone during the process. Or start smoking alot more weed again.

3. wunderfly

wunderfly TRIBE Member

I'm thinking about it today... went to the doc this morning with a swollen gland the size of a toonie on the side of my neck... doc says it's strep throat... but thinking back I've had lots of throat pains lately... and small blisters just inside my bottom lip (not cold sores) but heat blisters.. maybe from smokin roaches down to the burn... but I also had a dentist check up last week and although my teeth are fine.. I dont have gingivitis or whatever but my gums bleed easily and a couple weeks ago were feeling very weird and kinda swollen and red... I keep visioning that nasty warning pic of the teeth/gums... bleh... anyhow. I'm thinkin it's time to quit.

I've been smoking for over 12 years now... never really tried to quit before. I am worried I'll kill someone too or go postal worse than normal on my poor cooworkers... nevermind that I live with my two sisters who both smoke...

I'm not really enjoying it anymore... embarrassed to smoke around non smokers...

meh... I dunno. I think it's time.

But I really dont know what I'd do without them. 12 years is a LONG time.

pet