1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

PVD in Toronto on March 30th?

Discussion in 'Trance Room' started by Vidman, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Vidman

Vidman TRIBE Member

The night before he's set to play in Montreal? Yay.. that saves me 7 hours driving time.

Just a rumour?

2. AdRiaN

AdRiaN TRIBE Member

Well, PVD is booked in New York City on Friday March 29th, and Montreal on Sunday March 31st.

I'd say we have a pretty good chance!

--------------
    AdRiaN

3. Metal Morphosis

Metal Morphosis TRIBE Member

i understand wintergalactic is march 30... so PVD would make sense

4. -blake-

-blake- TRIBE Member

what?? No!
    Marco V and PVD...same night??

5. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

Mmmmmm delicious

6. TheLiquidFairy

TheLiquidFairy TRIBE Member

mmmm it would be awesome to hear him live and at Winter Galactic would make it an even more awesome experience.

XXX
    Marian
    [​IMG]

7. CO2

CO2 TRIBE Member

I highly, highly doubt wintergalactic will have both Marco V as well as PVD...AND if that DOES happen...well then i have to say im FUCKING impressed.

-Chris

8. tsunami5789

tsunami5789 TRIBE Member

Does anyone have any real solid info. on this b/c it seems to people are just hoping for PVD to magically appear in Toronto. Also week after Kleinenberg and Graham. I don't know might be too much, plus Kleinenberg has never been here love to catch his set. So if anybody has any real info on this let's have it or else stop _ucking with our heads.

9. anastasia

anastasia TRIBE Member

Yep PVD is in Montreal for the White on White party. I plan to go to that since I missd Corsten due to a horrible snow storming hitting Ottawa.
    Anyone else going to Montreal

[​IMG]

10. -blake-

-blake- TRIBE Member

I didn't mean that Wintergalatic was bringing PVD as well...but I heard that PVD is playing the same night somewhere.

that's a pretty tough choice

11. TraNceAhoLic

TraNceAhoLic TRIBE Member

there is no way pvd would play for 12 year old kids at wintergalactic

12. Musical Rush

Musical Rush TRIBE Member

^^^Winter Galactic is only for the 19+ so no worries about the 12 year olds.

Also DERB from Germany is here on the 30th Devotions,you also have Infected Mushroom march 28th FUCK WHAT A WEEKEND weeeeeeeeeeeeee