prOnstar successfully bumped!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by MoFo, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

The threat has no value unless I do. And lets be realistic you've been on this board long enough to realize that I never do this, its obvious that this isn't a new ability. I have once posted everyone's email address (it was already available anyhow) in hopes that it would light a fire under someone's ass (it worked very well). I posted Sea's personal info once (it shut him up real fast!!!) and now I posted two more.

The issue was that anyone without any repercussions could just bump that thread back up. I simply made it clear that there would be a consequence to there actions. I agree its fucking distasteful and immature but a threat without teeth is a waste of breath.

Oh yeah...

Josephus Henricus Maas (jeff_maas@yahoo.com in the profile I assume) but unless you're better than I am your not getting fuck all else out of the system. I doubt you could even figure out my mailing address without some help.

2. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

ditto, remember that time i called you a wackjob?

i am re-stating that opinion at this point in time.

3. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

challenge noted

4. RJ45

RJ45 TRIBE Member

wow. ditto much is a k-rad haxx0r.

5. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

And accepted! I agree with ditto, your general information is not secure nor is it hard to get.

I should mention that my first job coming out of school was working for the worlds largest credit agency,
    here's an example of how quickly i could find out:
    a guy hit my car and took off, by 2pm that day i knew it was his wifes car and where he lived, after i informed her that her husband hit me and confirmed her addy she offered to deal with the situation. problem solved.

I'm sure these methods are not needed, i just thought you might want to know. [​IMG]

Kyfe

6. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

this is assuming everyone pays attention to every little detail of every little post of every single member.

Jeff, quit it. FYI, what *you* personally did to Sea wasn't what shut him up. Alex banned him, hence giving you all the opportunities (such as this one) to blabber on about things no one really gives two shits about.

my god. you're talking as if someone killed someone or something. it's a freaking message board, and it's a freaking scroll bar.

*sigh*

7. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

LOL! Look at all this out of a the letter's

B. A. H.

pr0nstar [​IMG]

8. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

VASQUEZ, NAOMI
    123 SKANKY LANE
    (976) IMA-SLUT
    G3T 5EX