Posting to Tribe say what..

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Cannabus, Jan 23, 2002.

1. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

ok I work in IT and this Q' is going to sound a little retarted because I feel like a dumbass for posting it.but I have tried everything from home so here it goes...

I can post to Tribe from work but not at home. I've cleared cache/temp files everything under the sun you can think of..It's drivin me up the wall..please throw some ideas my way..

help please
    Randy

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i have the same problem

3. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

when you say you can't post from home....what do you mean? what exactly is happening?

4. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

also, what are you running in terms of browser and OS?

5. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

You work in IT and you're asking this. [​IMG] [​IMG]

And like Rosey said, what's the problem? Maybe your password is saved and incorrect?
    You host file is screwed?
    Etc, Etc... Etc we need more info!

pr0nstar

6. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    You will post when and where alex says you can post.

jeremy -gonna get in big trouble for that one- jive

7. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

Ya ya laugh it up...It says my password is incorrect then last night it was saying (The user name Cannabus does not exist in the database) like holy shit batman im posting now...I contacted Alex D but he's says all systems are go...ya maybe it's the host file.i feel like a dumbass and im not going to ask my employees because they will never let this one go..

Rosey..

IE 5.5
    Win 98SE

Thanks
    Randy

8. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

If you said it's your password... make sure you don't have your password saved.

Also note that usernames on here are CaSe SeNsiTiVe! as the password would be I assume? Not 100% sure.

If your username/password is saved, go into Tools -> Internet Options -> Content -> Auto Complete and clear forms and passwords.

pr0nstar Hope That Helps!

9. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

OMG..i am now classified as a true dumbass..thanks.. [​IMG]

10. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Just doing my job.

Supporting people who know how to use computers, but know less than myself.

I'm no computer guru, but I know and have learned a lot over the past years using and supporting them.

pr0nstar

11. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

well thanks for tha help..it was much appreciated..I let you know what I do when I leave my job in a month...you'll laugh your ass off that I could not figure this one out...

Peace
    Randy