POP QUIZ - Roomate Dilemma of Morality

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by KiX, Jan 16, 2002.

1. FunK_DoCta

FunK_DoCta TRIBE Member

I say start out with a barrage of drugs and alcohol...keeping the camera in hadn let your boy deal with the situation while you consume your Oatmeal Crunch in the background. Then when the locksmith leaves rape your roomie with camera in hand!

2. starr

starr TRIBE Member

Tina the answer is more than obvious...
    1. make sure said roommate drinks some Corona, while commiserating with him, so that his defenses are down.
    2. make sure camera is readily available for the "kodak" (or should it be canon) moment that occurs after locksmith walks in - as you have left the front door slightly ajar so that when he arrives you just yell come in
    3. post digital pic asap (or keep for blackmail purposes) - or put them up for auction on ebay...forget about survivor torches

3. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

This is true. However, this is not an option, as he would no longer be in a state where i can laugh at him, as i would be in his very condition, though by choice, not stupidity.

Fuckin mothafucka ju dun even KNOW muthafuckin leiderhosen! Shieeet.

The roomate is currently quite distressed and agitated at my threats of leaving him to answer the door semi nude. He's threatened to call the police, and is now bringing up all the favours he's ever done for me, and is swearing to cut me off from any in the future.

Grahame: Shut up.

=tina=

4. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

Your roommate certainly seems to get himself into many interesting situations [​IMG]

5. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

Ugh I'm such a loser!! [​IMG]

The locksmith came, was knocking at our door, and i had no time to prepare, as fucking Squishy Eye let him in so he didn't have to buzz up. FOILED BY MY EVIL ARCHNEMESSIS AGAIN!!

So upon hearing the pathetic cry "Tin, please?" followed by some bizarre karmic realization, I went and opened the door as he hid behind a wall.

*sigh*

=tina= <--no spine

6. joey

joey TRIBE Member

and what is wrong with those things???!?!?!!

good work on being the nice one cheeseburger [​IMG]

ps I'm watching the kids, and i made them watch the toy who saved christmas twice, even though they cried