1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

play the 'my girlfriend' game...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by MalGlo, Mar 26, 2002.

1. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

yep... everyday we count how many times 103.5 plays 'my girlfriend' by n'sync

last thursday it was 7 times.. yesterday i was only a few times... maybe the song is wearing out its welcome???

when your bored at work you'll do almost anything to keep you entertained....

Cheers,

Dave

p.s. commercials playing the song don't count.

2. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

103.5 is boring!

3. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

Pest has a girlfriend and she likes to give him an asshole check here and there. :)

4. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

I can see how 103.5 would be boring compared to that!!!

5. Lil'Timmy

Lil'Timmy TRIBE Promoter

Ahh Z103...

6. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

I thought this thread was gonna be about Cri. :(

7. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

why? want to play with cri? .. we can work something out ;)

Cheers,

Dave

8. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

103.5 would be more interesting if they played different songs.But, they always play the same songs!!!! I do like the 9 o'clock challenge though!

Was that a wise crack at me? Because I don't get it!Please explain. So, I know if I should respond with a witty response.

9. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

its all about the way-back playbacks!

10. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

nuttin to do with u swenard! just a pointless comment from moi :) ...a witty response is always be most welcome though

11. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

Hieeee :)

I'm here. Play wha?

12. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

ummmmmmmmmmm..... Now I have nothing witty to say!

13. Jazz

Jazz TRIBE Member

Is that the song with Nsync and Nelly? ... god, I hate it... someone needs to rip that stupid band-aid off nellys face...

14. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

Ming wants to play with you .. i'll work out the details baby.. no worries :)

Loveya! :)

Dave

15. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

if you really want a huge count...go for that Usher song...from my radio knowledge,I think there are 3 remixes!!

insane...but the same people walk around bobbing their heads....I dont even listen to shit in my own collection 8 time s a day, and if I did it would shortly leave my collection because I dont want to hear it anymore!....I did that with my triple tag team dara,ak,and dieselboy...a guy form work had a mild interest in jungle...so i said" want something?"..."here you go!"

he loves it

16. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Cri! Dave wants to play you...

17. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

oh and this celine dion song is driving me insane!

18. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

tsk tsk! Guys guys :) You can both have a turn if you ask nicely :)

I can be super fun to play with :) Especially if we're listening to 103.5 <-- keeping with the theme of the thread :D

19. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Do you have the coolest dollies?

20. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

It was just on!!!... would you be..... my girl... friend!

21. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

i play this game at work all the time. Z103.5 is the station we have to listen to..and they play that stupid crappin song eery hour...for serious..we counted.
    and same with thta stupid euro trancey song..something about sugar ..you make my life complete...some shit..
    i detest this station. :mad:

22. MalGlo

MalGlo TRIBE Member

hahaha RAPTURE!!