Perspective on life according to George Carlin

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by JayIsBored, Jan 25, 2002.

1. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

"So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you boys, I was terrified! But I pressed on and as I made my way passed the breakers a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things but I tell you Jerry at that moment I was a marine biologist!... The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to return soup at a deli! I got about fifty-feet out and then suddenly the great beast appeared before me. I tell ya he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence he gave out a big bellow. I said, "Easy big fella!" And then as I watched him struggling I realized something was obstructing his breathing. From where I was standing I could see directly into the eye of the great fish!

Mammal

Whatever...then from out of nowhere a huge title wave lifted me like a quark and I found myself on top of him face to face with the blow-hole. I could barely see from all of the waves crashing down on top of me but I knew something was there so I reached my hand and pulled out the obstruction..."
    etc etc

[​IMG]

2. deep

deep TRIBE Member

lol

3. where's that tumbleweed?

From the Ministry of it must be around here somewhere....

Prime Minister Highsteppa

4. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

it was all in the timing. deep got it..thats all that matters

[​IMG]

5. I got it too, I just don't like sienfeld.

From the Ministry of whiny geeks

Prime Minister Highsteppa

6. roo

roo Well-Known Member

that's, George Castanza.

you fruitcake.

7. Evil Dynovac

Evil Dynovac Well-Known Member

"... And have you every noticed how shitty OTHER people's stuff is? How come their stuff is shit and YOUR shit is STUFF?"

JayIsGit

8. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

lololol [​IMG]

Jay..that's too funny [​IMG]

9. Wunderbar

Wunderbar Well-Known Member

It's not a lie , if you believe it to be true

Does she have a pinkish hue?

10. Che

Che Well-Known Member

Where's my George Carlin joke?! We all got jipped!