People you hate on the board!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by pr0nstar, Feb 26, 2002.

1. Back-Pedal - verb reverse one's previous action or opinion.
    - Source The Oxford Dictionary of Current English

Because we all love you. You said it yourself. mofo even wants to have a little championship tonsel hockey with you (see above)!

From the Ministry of didn't think you would rise to the challenge.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

2. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

this thread alone has had more views than many websites...

3. And I'm sure it's killed more braincells than all the drugs and alcohol in the world.

From the Ministry of still find it amusing, it's like watching Jerry Springer online in a message board format.

4. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

now, now, james - i'm very friendly.

besides to fight someone, i'd have to care first. :)

5. I know that, and I do remember your points at how hard it is to have to put up with the shit you do, and yet get blamed for it because of your size. :)

So then why not glowstick battle it out? It'll be like beat street, but really retarded looking...

From the Ministry of ;)

6. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

i miss my fights with you, rosey. *mwah* we always see eye to eye lately. boo.

and thanks, kumi. i love you too, (even tho i don't even know you.) i've always thought that yer just too cute.

sorry to anyone i offended with what i said...but sometimes i watch tribe tv and wonder why people get so hurt by what they read on a message board. some of you, (not naming any names,) should learn how to *not* care what other's may think of you.

most of us are 20-somethings, hmmmn? i thought we left that shit behind in high school.

*~*p*~*L*~*u*~*R*~*

;)

*muah*
    ~N

7. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

i used to be bigger, in a relative sense, i was almost this big when i was in grade 9...now i'm small compared to people who are really big

8. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

we must have a tribe drunken backyard wrasslin tournament this summer :D

9. CC

CC TRIBE Member

i think that everyone on here is a little too in love with tribe.

why not just get together and hang out randomly? what's wrong with that?

i know of a few people who are hung up on showing off their tbk popularity. it feels a little like highschool sometimes. i think the tbk should die. we should all just go on with our normal lives. if a party presents itself, so be it. but don't bend yourselves outta shape for a tribe social. i get along great with almost all the people i've met from here, but i don't really like the big tribe socials; far from quality time if done more than once a year.

my two cents

CC

10. CC

CC TRIBE Member

^^^shit, i posted in the wrong damn thread i think..... i need sleep. work is too much for me.

CC

11. Little1

Little1 TRIBE Member

I hate you too babe. And you know what really irritates me? When people swi tch letters around. :p

12. Little1

Little1 TRIBE Member

I'll remember you said that next time you call me, begging me to have sex with you. Sorry but it'll never happen.

13. Angeles

Angeles TRIBE Member

Riiiight...