People you hate on the board!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by pr0nstar, Feb 26, 2002.

1. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

I posted this thread as a joke mostly.
    And to further the debate between the hate of pest from deep.

And yet Pest was not singled out... so I was right.

Pest is deep :D

And Mel, come on... fuck PLUR it's dead. And I hate no one, it's not worth my time nor effort to hate someone from the Internet.

pr0nstar

2. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

exactly..sheeshh. :rolleyes:

3. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

this thread is doing much better then i expected, i'm impressed tribe.

*yells & cheers for nat* wahoooo! you go grrrrl!!!! :D

i really don't think deep is pest, i asked him when he was all cracked out after bittersweet and he still managed to convince me he wasn't...then again i was more than a littel cracky then too.

4. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

jeremy -I like pictures- jive

5. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Where did you get this picture of my Mom?

You're not supposed to have that!

6. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Fair enough. But not everyone is as resilient as you are. I'm not expecting everyone to get along and love each other, I think I can agree, I'll be the first to head down the shoot with that one, but mean spirited threads like these are bunk.
    I just don't see the point of it. Other that to make people feel bad, and make others feel better about themselves *cough*Kenny*cough* A joke? Yah, maybe, but I have my doubts. It's too easy for people to say "awww....c'mon, I was just kidding."

Ming.

7. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Well if people honestly get offended by someone on a message board hating them. I think they have issues besides being hated be some Internet Entity.

Plus if you read my first post, it said... to further the hate of deep/pest...
    And I said I hated Ian, which I like... since he sold me my camera which I get to torture people with :D

O well, I am done with this... I could care less if someone genuinely hated me on here or jokingly hated me...

Most people I have met personally on here... I have enjoyed their company. Only one that bugs me in real life is that Keith guy :)

pr0nstar

8. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

Yeah. I'm convinced.

:rolleyes:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Mingster..shut your cake hole and get off your high horse...I HATE YOU!!!!

10. quantumdj

quantumdj TRIBE Member

I hate no one on the board. Yet.

PLUR lives.

11. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

I dislike people who are hypocrytes!

I dislike people who say they're eyes are open only to disregard any point you place against what they believe in.

I dislike people who are so locked in there views of themselves that they can't explore expanding themselves.

You want to dislike or hate me, go right ahead. You want to dislike me for what I have said, thats your right and thats your privilage. I don't feel a need for acceptance, I stopped chasing peoples opinions of me in grade 6, I stopped trying to be in everyones phone book around the same time.

Oh yeah thanks skyparty! that was sweet.

12. stryker

stryker TRIBE Member

I HATE DEEP!
    I HATE 'CAKES :mad:
    I HATE EVERYBODY:mad:

You're all LOSERS I HATE YOU ALL GOD DAMMNIT!!

I hate Flanders!!!!!!

Stew :mad:
    :eek:
    :D

13. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

umm

alexander the great was gay

literally

well, he had wives, but royalty and nobles had many wives

alexander the great also had a great childhood friend who he "did" throughout his life, Hephaestion

a classical philospher was once quoted that alexander's thighs only shook for one man

out of sheer boredom i actually checked the classical sources in my library while doing a project on alexander the great's early influences

i thought that was kind of funny

--

so in conclusion, alexander the great DID know what a sphincter was.

looks like you're wrong mr criterion dvd collection.

14. air-bag

air-bag TRIBE Member

I agree with mingster in everything she said so far.

1. You CAN offend people over the message board. Dont pretend it's not true pr0nstar... didnt you want to leave it a few months ago because of a certain trend to make fun of your dating habbit?

2. This thread is not fun. If you created it for pest/deep then you should have explicitly said so, but you either put the thread in such a format that it would not be clear or intentionaly created a "who hates who" thread.

15. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Point 1) I did not get upset and leave because you made fun of my dating habbits...
    And that's not why I got upset. I was upset that something personal was brought to the attention of people that wasn't brought up by myself. And it offended others involved in that situation. People that are friends and shouldn't have their personal lives exposed to others, unless they wanted it to.
    I could care less what you think of me or my dating habbits.
    If I want to date a 12 year olds, that's my business. And if I want to discuss it with Tribe I'd post about it.

Point 2) Like I said in the first post if you can actually take time to read it... it was a joke. Sorry if some of you take this message board a bit too seriously. It's just all jokes for me.
    And I said it before, the people I have met from the board and enjoy their company are now friends and I communicate with them by other means and get together with them when I want.
    I don't hate anyone...

pr0nstar

16. Guest

Guest Guest

B-b-b-but this is my life......you have just shattered my entire world....my world it's melting, melting melting....argh

17. Angeles

Angeles TRIBE Member

air-bag & pr0nstar,
    Just so we're all clear on this - the correct spelling of the word is "Habit".
    Sorry, that was bugging me...:D

18. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Darn it, I knew it was... I just copied his spelling.

Darn it!!!!

19. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

I hate

hardtekfunk
    kyfe
    leogirl
    rosey
    ethnik
    madness
    tommysmalls
    time
    sensei
    dlerium88

and all you other fucking assholes I left out!

you know who you are!

20. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

Oh laura, how i love thee! :D and little1- u jerk, the only person i hate on this board is U!! :p. U must be confused with my statement of how some ppl. really irritate me! It's so irritating when ppl. siwtch words around. :D

*jen*

21. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

i don't see what the big freakin deal is.

this thread could have been a totally entertaining little snarkfest, but now we're all sitting around smoking patchouli and acting like hippies and talking about how we're all hurting each other's feelings.

guess what kids - it's no secret that not everybody on this board wants to lovingly give everyone else rimjobs. there is nothing wrong with that. and there is nothing wrong with lightheartedly discussing that reality either.

22. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

AMEN, Preach on!

23. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

put me down for one rimjob please.

24. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

I don't have a problem with this thread. However, i think it would be kinda childish for ppl. to seriously post who they 'hate'. That kinda stuff is ur personal business, i think. There is a difference from openly talking about reality and putting one to shame. Some ppl. take it really hard when they hear they are not liked by another.

U cannot be liked by everyone, nor will u like everyone. :D But openly broadcasting it for tons to see, I don't agree with that. :D

*jen*

25. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

i've got a rimjob. i can get you one, but you'll have to give me your resume.