People you hate on the board!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by pr0nstar, Feb 26, 2002.

1. [​IMG]

From the Ministry of Jebus loves you. Me, you're going to have to get a ring.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

2. vinder

vinder TRIBE Member

i love asshats

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow page 4 and my name still hasn't come up.
    I always new deep down inside you guys love me!

4. [​IMG]

From the Ministry of just because

5. JESUS

IN

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!

[​IMG]

From the Ministry of he saves galaxies

6. tEkKiD

tEkKiD TRIBE Promoter

yupe...

i totally agree Ming...... if you check out my post on page 2 it depicts what useless threads "Kenny???" is that his name?

puts up.

attention whore fag.

prOnstar get a life dude.

7. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

that's 'pr0nstar' with a zero, doug
    smarten up dumbass

:p

8. tEkKiD

tEkKiD TRIBE Promoter

JayIsBored....

sorry pr0nstar.

this one is for YOU KENNY --> :D

9. Little1

Little1 TRIBE Member

Re: JayIsBored....

Hey Doug, are you starting fights? If so, can I join in? I've got a mean elbow drop.

10. dlerium88

dlerium88 TRIBE Member

Dougie's alwasy trying to cause shit..aren't ya dougie!!

11. ADT

ADT TRIBE Member

i hate anyone who disagrees with me..:mad:

v..abstractdatatype:cool:

12. BreakzBroad

BreakzBroad Well-Known Member

^^^^ but who would ever disagree??? everything u say is always right! ;)

*jen*

13. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

i like everyone.

hell, i like everything.

14. deep

deep TRIBE Member

i hate everyone.

hell, i hate everything.

15. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    "i love you deep!"

16. BreakzBroad

'hate' is such a strong word. especially to be in relation with a message board. I can't even say that i generally 'hate' anybody. And that would mean ppl. that really irritate me, or i don't generally see eye to eye with. yet, a hatred cannot be determine over a message board, and if u have the balls to name names directly and seriously, go bak to gr. 2! :D

*jen*

17. ADT

ADT TRIBE Member

I hate breaks fans ;)

even worse than i hate breaks djs..

v..abstractdatatype

18. BreakzBroad

ahahahah! nile u big jerkface!!!! and u soooooo do not hate us!! :D andu KNOW u like dem' yummi breakz dj's!

*jen*

19. ThePlunger

ThePlunger TRIBE Member

This thread is...

[​IMG]

20. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

I hate people who post webcam pics actually. I've mentioned it before. They're low quality, they're usually not that good and they're usually badly composed.
    And the whole point of it is to get laid or show off something.
    Boring.
    Sorry, being an art photographer, I don't like my medium being used and denigrated.

But I could just be overreacting...

Webcams are for sex. If you're not showing us sex and boobs and cock, then buy a real camera, take some real self-portraits that actually take effort and creativity and then post it for us to look at.

21. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

I haven't called him that in ages. Now he's gonna hate you.

I'm gonna start again. But I like to add a little "K" to the asshat.

SASHKA!

I know Gunark hates me cuz I call him Gunny. And Tearer hates me cuz I call him Joshy. And pr0nstar hates me cuz I call him Kennybear. And Lori hates me cuz I call ~dazed~ Shmoopy.

But we all know that Jeremy Jive is my real shmoopy.

22. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

*yawn*. 5:30 and i can't sleep.

and i disagree.

hey look, it's not the most insightful of threads...but this is the *tribe board*, akin to hulla...if there's a crush thread, why not a hate thread?

when i was younger i used to be naive and idealistic, hoping for the day that eventually there would be a utopian society amongst all of humanity where we could "just get along". since then i've realized that that's an impossibility. regardless of how i may hate to admit it, (or how much i may want to be an impartial observer,) there's a political heirarchy and social strata that exists *everywhere*.

and i mean *everywhere*. between waiters at restaurants, bus drivers, office politics are an example, even on this very message board. on the damned *internet*, there are those we may or may not like on the basis of what they *type*.

trivial, non? welcome to the fallacy of humanity.

I think this thread is pretty stupid. It could only serve to further alienate people and cause greater gaps between them. That, and it could make some people feel pretty bad.

1. obviously some individuals are alienated from each other regardless and no amount of reconciling will ever repair that.

2. i remember three years ago, i was called a "boyfriend stealing bitch" or something along those lines by an acquaintance on a public message board. i cried that day. i was absolutely devastated at the time.

now, there's NOTHING, NO ONE could EVER say, that i would take to heart. i have waaaaay too strong an opinion of my own self worth. if someone takes something personally and are offended by what they read on the internet, than either they have to stop being so sheltered and insecure, or realize that the only opinion that ultimately matters of themself is their own.

it would be *fantastic* if people were to play nice-y-nice all the time. this thread is indicitive that that doesn't always happen.

*muah*
    ~N

23. mystique0217

mystique0217 TRIBE Member

okie. i am a thread ruiner, kumi.

let's make it a people you love on the board thread!!
    (not for the popularity contest purposes)

i name provitae first :)

next?? ;) hehe

p.s.
    i like reading your post, girl.
    thank Q~

24. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

Your name comes up in the fist post! :D

25. Little1

Little1 TRIBE Member

hmmmm, that's not what you told me.

:p